THE BROWNS BOARD

šŸ‰ Fantasy Football 2023 ... with links.

Zombo

šŸ‰Ā  Fantasy Football 2023 ... with links.

Post your leagues and all info here.

We are going to need one to Fill an opening in the Otto Graham League, DM me for the link.

I'll be announcing Pro Pickem,Ā  College Pickem and Survivor this week, be sure to join!

Z

...... Z,Ā  Ā I added a few things on the title line to make it easier to spot.Ā  Ā mjp.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=11550&invitation_key=e67faa48eaaefbc4

Group ID 11550
Group Password beer
Start Week 1
Two Picks Required Never
Deadline 5 minutes before the first game of each week
Number of Strikes 2 strikes and you're eliminated
Playoffs Yes

I'm in on all of them .... just have been busy lately but will get them in.Ā  Ā Michael,Ā  "mjp".

• Like 1

I will get in !Ā  Ā I won't miss this game.

Also a good idea to merge thsse threads as a one place topic ...... fantasy footballĀ  2023 ..... site.Ā  Ā 

Maybe make it rolled intoĀ Ā 2024Ā Ā next year.Ā 

On 8/23/2023 at 8:58 AM, mjp28 said:

Also a good idea to merge thsse threads as a one place topic ...... fantasy footballĀ  2023 ..... site.Ā  Ā 

Well, fortunately it was on the football board for a while, because I'd have never seen it otherwise.Ā Ā 

I'm in theĀ  COLLEGE PICKEM GAME .

Ā 

I'm in baby !Ā  Ā  Ā Still time to join in,Ā  show us yourĀ  NCAA FOOTBALLĀ  stuff.

Picks for Week 1 will be available on or after Monday, August 28, 2023

On 8/25/2023 at 9:50 PM, mjp28 said:

I'm in theĀ  COLLEGE PICKEM GAME .

Ā 

I'm in baby !Ā  Ā  Ā Still time to join in,Ā  show us yourĀ  NCAA FOOTBALLĀ  stuff.

Picks for Week 1 will be available on or after Monday, August 28, 2023

Don't forget to make your picks like I did! Luckily I only missed two games, jump in before noon and get in on the action! šŸˆ

Z

I've got one opening in my 12 team Yahoo league. It's a $75 entry fee and our draft's at 7:30 PM on Monday.

It's not a normal league as the rosters are big and include defensive players. The scoring is also much higher than normal leagues, including yardage bonuses etc.

PM or let me know here if you want in or have questions and consider yourself in every year going forward if you play.

These are how many you start every week with 8 on the bench and 2 IRs available.

*Note: It's 2 QBs, 2 TEs, 3 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 Flex (anything but QB), 1 K and the designated defensive positions.

2023-09-02_FFOffenseSettings.png.f8fb229167c9ef2379ec80424463df86.png2023-09-02_FFDefenseSettings.png.d3258eb0f9445035bf4f80b3bef61d5a.png

• Riffer X changed the title to Fantasy Football 2023
  • mjp28 pinned this topic
  • mjp28 unpinned this topic
  • mjp28 changed the title to šŸˆ Fantasy Football 2023 ... with links.
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 10:37 PM, Browns149 said:

I played Calfox today. He didnā€™t start a Def.Ā 
Also the Niners on Thursday against the Giants was an easy pick in the Eliminator

In one league, I'm in first place so far. I'm a genius at this stuff.

In the other league, I'm in last place, I have no idea what to do about it. LOL

I didn't start a defense? I switched, but I thought it would default to filling the empty slot. "der"

• mjp28 changed the title to šŸ‰ Fantasy Football 2023 ... with links.

Well, I was in first place. I was wanting to play Baker or Dobbs, picked up Dobbs, was going to bench Trevor Lawrence, but I have not been online much, and didn't update my rosters again. But it has been far more important in Love, Life and God's Grace for me to lose first place in one league, and continue reinforcing last place in the other....

Trevor got me -3 points that last game. My instincts were right, but it was way down the list of important things to do. My whole team got about 38 points. lol. dammit.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, I was in first place. I was wanting to play Baker or Dobbs, picked up Dobbs, was going to bench Trevor Lawrence, but I have not been online much, and didn't update my rosters again. But it has been far more important in Love, Life and God's Grace for me to lose first place in one league, and continue reinforcing last place in the other....

Trevor got me -3 points that last game. My instincts were right, but it was way down the list of important things to do. My whole team got about 38 points. lol. dammit.

LOL! I think God loves us most when we understand humility first hand. šŸ˜‡

• Haha 1

btw, I went to trade mark andrews off my team in the few minutes I was online, made a trade offer, and then read where he was out for the season. So, I cancelled the trade.

Not much help on the waiver wire, let me tell ya.

• mjp28 unpinned this topic
  • Zombo pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats to The Great Zomboni, who trounced CalFox in the Championship Game of the Oldest and Best Browns Board League ... The Otto Graham League.Ā 

SUCK IT CALFOX, TRUMP LOST AND SO DID YOU!

Screenshot_20240102_152349_Yahoo Fantasy.jpgScreenshot_20240102_152411_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Ā 

• Haha 1

Congrats to girlieman Zombo - my team sunk to a new low. Barely won last week by two.

Neither of my teams were picked by me. I missed the first team draft because we were out with friends, and got home in time to draft the second team. Just as I had Josh Allen to be drafted #1, I had NO draft button. It wasn't there. About the fourth round, someone mentioned it is just right up there on the right upper corner. I looked, and barely saw a blue end of an oval, and clicked it. Yep, that was the 1/128th of the draft button showing.

Ā  So, I ended up with the jags qb, who I fiinally gave up on, and my other qb got hurt, and I picked up Baker, who was starting to play very well, then the bucs struggled, then he got me 16 points, I won, then last I saw, Baker got me -1 point in the fourth qtr. playing for the championship.

Ah well, "next year".

Ā Ā  My other team had better players but they did worse. I barely got out of last place by the end of the season.

Ā Ā  I think Zombo hid my draft button, dammit, so Zombo's win gets an *

• Haha 1

Well I tied for 2nd most weekend wins in my league, so a check goes in the mail to me this Friday. One guy had the most with 5 out of the 18. The guy who tied me had the highest score overall though, so he got the big prize of $175 plus his 3 win check. I felt fine about mine since I was the last to draft by lot, so all the very best ones were gone. And I had more on IR time throughout the season than anyone else. At least somebody got Chubb before my first pick thank goodness, because he was who I had in mind for my first pick.

• Zombo unpinned this topic