THE BROWNS BOARD

Should the Supreme Court stop Trump from running for president?

Westside Steve

8 hours ago, nickers said:

Wiki is not a dependable source bird brain

Bahahahahaha. Cult members talking about dependable sources. That is hilarious. Wiki a more dependable source than gateway pundit. Those little number are references to sources, something GP never bothers with. 

2 hours ago, Neo said:

You and the rest of your xxxxxxx MAGA douchewad buddies wouldn't even last 10 minutes in a real Civil War. 😄

There's no Civil War coming so breathe easy. Civilization hasn't hit rock bottom yet. Even the most destitute Americans live like house pets.

By the way I doubt that the woodpecker will complain because it's one of his fellow liberals but we do ask you guys to go easy on the f word.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's no Civil War coming so breathe easy. Civilization hasn't hit rock bottom yet. Even the most destitute Americans live like house pets.

By the way I doubt that the woodpecker will complain because it's one of his fellow liberals but we do ask you guys to go easy on the f word.

WSS

So tell me again why this place exists? Wasn't it you that said it was to discuss politics so we can get to know what make us tick or something like that? You don't care what we (the other side) has to say. You just want to tell us how right you think you are everyday and call names and point fingers. The conservative members on this board bitch daily about how bad things are in this country and about the people who voted for Biden but you just won't listen to the other side. As long as Donald Trump is the Republican nominee I will vote for Joe Biden or anybody else running against Trump. There is a ZERO % chance I vote for any Republican as long as he's the candidate. If it were anybody else I'd say there is a 10% chance I would vote for the other party. I'm sure there are a lot of people that feel the same way I do. If you want to change things then PICK..A..DIFFERENT..CANDIDATE. I would rather have a meteor hit the earth and face mass extinction than vote for Trump.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

So tell me again why this place exists? Wasn't it you that said it was to discuss politics so we can get to know what make us tick or something like that? You don't care what we (the other side) has to say. You just want to tell us how right you think you are everyday and call names and point fingers. The conservative members on this board bitch daily about how bad things are in this country and about the people who voted for Biden but you just won't listen to the other side. As long as Donald Trump is the Republican nominee I will vote for Joe Biden or anybody else running against Trump. There is a ZERO % chance I vote for any Republican as long as he's the candidate. If it were anybody else I'd say there is a 10% chance I would vote for the other party. I'm sure there are a lot of people that feel the same way I do. If you want to change things then PICK..A..DIFFERENT..CANDIDATE. I would rather have a meteor hit the earth and face mass extinction than vote for Trump.

that is liberal wingnut emotionalist nonsense. I listen to both sides when the other side isn't giddily gaslighting, which is most of the time. You want the earth to be destroyed before you'd vote for Pres Trump?

how asinine. If you want to be listened to, try being legit and honest with your opinions.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

try being legit

I just laid my cards on the table on what it would take for me to consider voting for a candidate from another party and this is your response. This is why I can't stand talking to people like you because you're unreasonable assholes. Find another nominee is reasonable request. You're one of the worst offenders when it comes to daily bitching about the condition of the country and the people who voted for Biden. As bad as YOU believe the country is, you can't find not one other republican that can get similar results that what you believe Trump did without the bullshit and scandals? Not one? Why do you even support the Republican party or is that confirmation that you ARE in a cult and are a Trumplican? I would consider voting for a Republican as long as Trump isn't the candidate and pathetic wastes of afterbirth like you are going to make sure I vote blue down ballot. Congrats fuckhead👏

• Upvote 1

not being legit, slug.

Desantis is my guy, I SAID THAT.

and I do believe he is a problem solver - look at Florida.

Your drivel about not finding one other rep.....

you have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry you rage on, without a common sense hat to put on.

There is NO one in your demoquack party that will be good for America, sissy shirley II.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Trump Administration Accomplishments

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

not being legit, slug.

Desantis is my guy, I SAID THAT.

and I do believe he is a problem solver - look at Florida.

Your drivel about not finding one other rep.....

you have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry you rage on, without a common sense hat to put on.

There is NO one in your demoquack party that will be good for America, sissy shirley II.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Trump Administration Accomplishments

This right here. Who do you think writes for this web site, Beavis?

Fake News CNN:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-disinformation-examples-smollett-collusion-covington-rogan-media

Russia collusion 

CNN talking heads made it a habit to claim the dossier was not discredited or disproven throughout their coverage in 2017 and 2018. Anchor and ex-Obama official Jim Sciutto relentlessly defended the dossier, repeatedly saying it was "corroborated" and at one point calling it "not bogus." 

The dossier provided the roadmap for the liberal media to paint the former president as compromised by the Kremlin and even a possible sexual deviant. However, Special Counsel John Durham indicted Russian national Igor Danchenko, who is believed to be the sub-source for former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who compiled the dossier last year. The narrative pertaining the dossier fell completely apart when Danchenko was charged with making false statements to the FBI.  

Hunter Biden laptop

CNN spent months downplaying and dismissing the relevancy of Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop, which has since been confirmed as authentic by the Washington Post and New York Times.  

The network refused to report on the laptop and was caught spiking the story in an editorial meeting that was recorded and published by Project Veritas. Once CNN decided to mention the laptop, its hosts and pundits often chalked it up as "Russian disinformation."

Nick Sandmann 

In 2020, CNN settled a multimillion-dollar defamation lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann and his legal team over the network’s inaccurate coverage of a viral confrontation with a Native American elder that had portrayed the Kentucky teen as an aggressor. 

The $250 million defamation suit—which was settled for an undisclosed amount—sought damages for the "emotional distress Nicholas and his family suffered" in the fallout of the CNN’s reporting. 

Sandmann was swept up in a controversy after a video clip depicted the "MAGA" hat-wearing student smiling at Nathan Phillips beating a drum and singing a chant as he was surrounded by Sandmann's peers, who all had joined in on the chant in front of the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. 

CNN portrayed the incident with Sandmann as being racially charged before additional footage proved that a group of Black Hebrew Israelites had provoked the confrontation by slinging racial slurs at the students. Footage then showed Phillips, who was in town for the Indigenous Peoples March, approaching the students amid the rising tension between the two groups. 

Misrepresenting Ivermectin and Joe Rogan 

A variety of CNN pundits and hosts accused podcasting giant Joe Rogan of taking "horse dewormer" last year after he announced he was taking Ivermectin, prescribed to him by a doctor, among other treatments after testing positive for coronavirus.   

The comments were so plentiful that a peeved Rogan eventually forced CNN's chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta to admit his colleagues were wrong to describe his use of Ivermectin as purely a livestock drug during a contentious interview. 

Rogan accused CNN of "lying" about Ivermectin being horse medication and said Brian Stelter appeared "gleeful" that he was able to paint him as some sort of lunatic. 

"That bothered you," Gupta said, grinning.  

"It should bother you too," Rogan shot back. "They're lying at your network about people taking human drugs versus drugs for veterinary." 

"Calling it a ‘horse dewormer’ is not the most flattering thing, I get that," Gupta conceded.  

"It's a lie," Rogan pushed back. "It's a lie on a news network … and it's a lie that they're conscious of. It's not a mistake. They're unfavorably framing it as veterinary medicine."

Rogan pointed to the "snarky" statement released by the FDA saying, "You are not a horse. You are not a cow," in order to encourage people to not take Ivermectin and also referenced multiple CNN hosts, including Brian Stelter and Anderson Cooper, who portrayed the drug as medicine for "livestock" and "horses," rather than a multifaceted drug for both human and animal ailments. 

"Why would they lie and say that's horse dewormer?" Rogan asked. "I can afford people medicine, motherf---er. It's ridiculous! It's just a lie! Don't you think that a lie like that is dangerous on a news network when you know that they know they're lying? … Do you think that that's a problem that your news network lies?" 

Rogan pressed Gupta, ""Does it bother you that the network you work for out and out lied, just outright lied about me taking horse dewormer?" 

Gupta eventually admitted CNN’s coverage was misleading.  

Jussie Smollett 

CNN helped promote Jussie Smollett’s since-discredited 2019 claim that he was attacked by two MAGA hat-wearing Trump supporters at 2 a.m. during the polar vortex in Chicago.  

CNN was all in with Smollett’s side of the tale, putting an emphasis on support he received from "Hollywood A-listers" and "political heavyweights," such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.  

"The circumstances are just horrific," anchor Jim Sciutto said on the day after the alleged attack.  

A few days later, a guest on CNN’s "State of the Union" declared Smollett was "viciously beaten, and we know it was a hate crime."  

CNN host Don Lemon told his viewers at the time that the story was "personal" since he and Smollett had been acquaintances and were in constant communication since the alleged incident.  

Smollett even testified that Lemon corresponded with him during the early parts of the Chicago Police Department’s (CPD) investigation into the incident. The disgraced actor said he received a text from Lemon, supposedly relaying information that the CPD didn’t believe Smollett's account of what happened. 

In March 2019, after the initial false police report charge against Smollett was dropped but after it had become clear his hate crime story had fallen apart, Stelter said that the situation was "confusing" and that "we may never really know what happened on the street that night in Chicago."

After Smollett was found guilty on five of the six charges against him stemming from the hate crime hoax in late 2021, plastered on CNN's website was the softened headline, "Jussie Smollett guilty on some charges." Many mocked the inclusion of the word "some."

https://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/for-chris-cillizza-here-are-five-fake-stories-cnn-pushed/

False Story 1: CNN Reports Hands Up, Don’t Shoot

In December 2014, a CNN panel consisting of Margaret Hoover, Sally Kohn, Sunny Hostin and Mel Robbins all put their hands up and displayed a sign saying, “I Can’t Breathe,” a reference to the slogan “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot,” which is based on the idea that Michael Brown had his hands up when shot by Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri in August 2014.

Sally Kohn said that “thousands of Americans are marching in New York and Washington and across the country, demanding a justice system that applies the same to everybody and honors our values, and we want you to know our hearts are out there marching with them.”

However, this claim has been proven to be untrue. Barack Obama’s Justice Department investigated the shooting and concluded that the use of force was not unreasonable and that Brown charged at Officer Darren Wilson before being shot.

The Washington Post ran an article in early 2015 on its’ “Fact Checker” blog entitled, “Hands up, don’t shoot’ did not happen in Ferguson.”

False Story 2: CNN Falsely Claims Sherelle Smith Was ‘Calling For Peace’

Sherelle Smith, the sister of Sylville Smith, a black male shot by a black police officer in August spoke to news reporters after his shooting. CNN deceptively edited the clip to make it sound like she was calling for peace in response to the shooting, when in fact she was encouraging violent behavior in the suburbs of the city.

When called out, CNN later updated a video clip on their website, saying, “An earlier version of this story mischaracterized what the victim’s sister was trying to convey.”

Rioters in Milwaukee attacked police, even hitting one in the head with a brick. Eight businesses were burned and a squad car was destroyed.

False Story 3: CNN Says It’s Illegal To Look At Wikileaks

In one baffling moment from October 2016, CNN anchor Chris Cuomo claimed that it was illegal to look at Wikileaks.

Emails released by Wikileaks also showed that CNN collaborated with the DNC to make interview questions for Donald Trump and Ted Cruz.

Of course, this isn’t true. It is not against the law to view Wikileaks or possess hacked documents, as long as you are not involved in breaking the law by hacking them.

False Story 4: CNN Says Rape Is Pre-Existing Condition Under ACHA

The Washington Post posted an article on its “Fact Checker” blog saying, “Despite critics’ claims, the GOP health bill doesn’t classify rape or sexual assault as a preexisting condition.”

Polifact, which has previously displayed some liberal-leaning bias, said the claim that “[u]nder the House Republican health plan, sexual assault is a pre-existing condition” was “misleading” and “mostly false.”

False Story 5: CNN Had To Correct False Comey Report

An example most closely related to Trump’s comments Tuesday can be found in CNN recently having to correct their reporting about James Comey.

CNN reported on June 6th that Comey was going to contradict President Trump’s claim that he wasn’t under FBI investigation in his Senate testimony, a report which obviously was going to make Trump look like a liar.

The article, originally titled, “Comey expected to refute Trump,” featured in its byline Jake Tapper, Gloria Borger, Eric Lichtblau, and Brian Rokus.

Of course, this isn’t what Comey said in the Senate. Instead, Comey did not dispute Trump’s claims that he told the president that he was not under FBI investigation.

CNN wasn’t the only media outlet to misrepresent facts leading up to Comey’s testimony, as many other sites had misleading reporting to make Trump look bad.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/top-20-cnn-fake-news/

20. CNN says it is illegal to read WikiLeaks: 

19. CNN fakes interview and interviews own cameraman: 

18. CNN fakes being at Sandy Hook:

17. CNN fakes being in Middle east during gulf war:

16. CNN fakes debate questions:

15. CNN fakes story to make BLM look good, ignores call to violence: 

14. CNN caught staging fake satellite interview:

13. Hospital CEO wins major court victory after CNN fakes statistics 

12. CNN fakes internet meme to smear alt-right 

11. CNN cuts mic for saying Jesus: 

10. CNN turns off their camera when Trump calls out their lies:

9. CNN cuts feed as soon as Wikileaks is mentioned:

8. CNN Cuts Bernie Sander’s mic when he calls them fake news:

7. CNN cuts mic on Muslim woman who goes off script:

6. CNN compares fake news to the “N word”

5. CNN leads with story about Trump eating chicken instead of covering gas attack news

4. CNN caught faking viewing figures

3. CNN loses feed when reporter talks about Clinton’s support of mass incarceration in the 90s

2. CNN reporters colluding with the Clinton campaign

1. CNN admit they are promoting Hillary Clinton

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Neo said:

I just laid my cards on the table on what it would take for me to consider voting for a candidate from another party and this is your response. This is why I can't stand talking to people like you because you're unreasonable assholes. Find another nominee is reasonable request. You're one of the worst offenders when it comes to daily bitching about the condition of the country and the people who voted for Biden. As bad as YOU believe the country is, you can't find not one other republican that can get similar results that what you believe Trump did without the bullshit and scandals? Not one? Why do you even support the Republican party or is that confirmation that you ARE in a cult and are a Trumplican? I would consider voting for a Republican as long as Trump isn't the candidate and pathetic wastes of afterbirth like you are going to make sure I vote blue down ballot. Congrats fuckhead👏

May be an image of drink and text that says 'Never again should anyone have to be amazed at how Jim Jones got his followers to drink the poison. @audreylovesparis'

the swamp is terrified of Pres Trump being president again - he will know who the

corrupt bastards are by now, and he has the nads to end their political careers.

SO, they have to destroy him and anyone else that gets in their way.

Watch "shooter" sometime.

So, a few years ago - at a backyard party for a friend's daughter graduating, I was talking to a guest of theirs.

He lived in Venezuela. Had a small coffee bean farm he bought. Journalist. Was kidnapped and held for ransom.

He mentioned that some radical, corrupt people in our own gov were similar in their desperate attitude and actions as they were when the same kind of people took power there, and that they were powerful.

I said "sounds like CIA", and the look at his face was shock for a second or two, and he changed the subject.

So, I can say the same thing to other folks, but listening to him say it.....

is concerning, when we see the fake prosecutions all over our fed gov, trying to federalize elections, trying to own the Supreme Court by any means necessary, vilifying every conservative group, and every conservation opponent that gets in their way.

It already seems that we have a large group of richard hansen in our gov now. In nearly every dept.

At the interview by a full bird colonel - I was asked to join OSI before I got out of the service.

My commander knew about it beforehand, and said he'd never in all his years had someone be asked to join OSI - it was a high honor.

Well, I had to turn it down - because I wanted to go civilian and go to college again. A year and a half of training? nah, my knees would never have made it at some point.

Even back then, there were people in the service who were low life people.

richard hansen apparently? started his traitor spying a few years after I got out of the service, in '79.

Now, we have traitors mainstream in our gov . It's called the swamp, the deep state.

Many experts on the law, the Constitution are adamant about the prosecutions against Pres Trump and allies - are completely without merit and dangerously dirty political.

The timing of the court showups? right in the middle of the primary, if not the day before.

Leftwing corrupt political actions to take over.

It's what they did in Venezuela to get and keep power permanently.

18 hours ago, Vambo said:

May be an image of drink and text that says 'Never again should anyone have to be amazed at how Jim Jones got his followers to drink the poison. @audreylovesparis'

Thanks Vambo for describing Cult 45- exactly.  Anyone who would still vote for a (yet to be convicted felon) rotting in prison has indeed drunk the Kool-Aid. And if you'd come out of the rabbit hole and watch a few interviews from DJT rallies, you'd know I'm NOT making this up.  

Said it years ago, it baffled me how folks in Germany could follow that little guy with the mustache. No longer, there's millions of brainwashed cultists right here in America. History repeats itself.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Thanks Vambo for describing Cult 45- exactly.  Anyone who would still vote for a (yet to be convicted felon) rotting in prison has indeed drunk the Kool-Aid. And if you'd come out of the rabbit hole and watch a few interviews from DJT rallies, you'd know I'm NOT making this up.  

Said it years ago, it baffled me how folks in Germany could follow that little guy with the mustache. No longer, there's millions of brainwashed cultists right here in America. History repeats itself.  

^ I rest my case perfect example of being brain dead err brainwashed. ^

• Thanks 1