THE BROWNS BOARD

Where’s my Bengals fans?

Ibleedbrown

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Let’s talk some smack

Do you realize how bad we are at season openers?   What do we have, 2 wins this century?  Last year we needed a 58 yard FG from Cade York to beat Baker Mayfield.  And he was so bad he wound up on another team before the season ended.  And now he's on yet another team.  -  I'm not smackn'.  

22 minutes ago, Orion said:

Do you realize how bad we are at season openers?   What do we have, 2 wins this century?  Last year we needed a 58 yard FG from Cade York to beat Baker Mayfield.  And he was so bad he wound up on another team before the season ended.  And now he's on yet another team.  -  I'm not smackn'.  

Now that’s a defeatist attitude there Orion. Not what we’re looking for here. Tomorrow when the sun comes out, you should moon the sun. Not only is that a poetically-cooler-than-it-actually is thing to do, it will metaphorically imbue your ass with sunshine. Report back in the afternoon with a better smack talkin’ attitude. 

• Haha 7

I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that we have zero Bengals fans to spar with. But if l know Bengals fans as well as l think l do, they’re as prone to disappointment as we are. They’re used to taking lumps. But they’re insufferable when they’re doing well. Nothing worse than uppity Bengals fans. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SdBacker80 said:

Laying low…They got beat by a bunch of Elves 

I think that they are in shock !   They're golden boy had 82 yards passing and finished the game on the bench.

The football world is petty much in shock  ...... except  for Cleveland BROWNS fans and better yet players.

Now WEEK 2.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I think that they are in shock !   They're golden boy had 82 yards passing and finished the game on the bench.

The football world is petty much in shock  ...... except  for Cleveland BROWNS fans and better yet players.

Now WEEK 2.

2-0 would be nice definitely not the Browns being the Browns