THE BROWNS BOARD

Things that don't ever change

Ghoolie Always Ghoolie

Every year we do this. High hopes for our Browns.

Magical weather isn't it? Summer doesn't give way to fall. Summer gives way to football season and the coming holidays. Not magic? I think surely it is because the summer heat waves, in one day, Labor day, go away and the air feels and smells different.

I think that God and Mother Nature love football. No other season changes so dramatically and noticeably. Boom, we cast off on a ship, the USS autumn, and back on shore we watch Summer shrink away.

Even here in Memphis, fucktard Steeler, Titan and Dallas country, I can feel Cleveland, NE Ohio, and all the trappings of OUR football experience.

Add in the annual, and never ending myriad of fuck sticks who know little about the history of the NFL, their own team, and even less about our team, the greatest team of all, and the annual NFL Browns season is truly underway.

A friend asked me how emergency bypass surgery affected my perception of football and fanship.

I told him, it really made me sorry that I fucked his mother, sister, and pet goose, and that it made me realize that my hate for the Steelers is one of the most enjoyable things in life.

I guess one thing has changed.....I am no longer getting violations and warnings on this board. LOL.

God blessed us by making us Browns fans. Outsiders will never feel what we feel. Lucky us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3