THE BROWNS BOARD

If Michaelangelo was painting Haslam's house

Ghoolie Always Ghoolie

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

It would be New And Improved.  Jimmuh and Dee are hell bent on making our uniforms, and helmet, which they promised not to touch, a clown show.

What are you talking about?

They went back to the traditional look a few years ago, introduced an alternate  1946 throwback jersey that is very popular and did a tasteful nod to the original white helmets.

Man, for a team with so many things to easily complain about, some of you try too hard. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

They went back to the traditional look a few years ago

Because we complained.  Jimmuh and Dee thought they looked great.  They want everything to be glitzy, new & improved.  i.e., the drafting of Manziel when everyone except a homeless guy told him not to.  They need to be supervised.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Because we complained.  Jimmuh and Dee thought they looked great.  They want everything to be glitzy, new & improved.  i.e., the drafting of Manziel when everyone except a homeless guy told him not to.  They need to be supervised.

Oh, you meant the Walmart knockoff uniforms they came up with in 2015?

You should have said that. Those were fucking atrocious. I wish I could have collected them after the last game they wore them and threw them on the 50 yard line and doused them with gasoline, then threw a match on them.  Then pissed on them. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

What are you talking about?

They went back to the traditional look a few years ago, introduced an alternate  1946 throwback jersey that is very popular and did a tasteful nod to the original white helmets.

Man, for a team with so many things to easily complain about, some of you try too hard. 

I love the white

On 9/21/2023 at 9:19 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Oh, you meant the Walmart knockoff uniforms they came up with in 2015?

You should have said that. Those were fucking atrocious. I wish I could have collected them after the last game they wore them and threw them on the 50 yard line and doused them with gasoline, then threw a match on them.  Then pissed on them. 

Why waste the piss?

• Haha 1