THE BROWNS BOARD

Tale of the Tape - Browns vs Titans

Orion

image.png.4982a45c8d7f9bdf3372ad6832f2db7b.png

Well, we're listed as #2 in rushing...but are we?  We haven't played a game without Chubb yet, but I already miss him.  The Titans are strong against the run (they give up less yards per attempt then we do, thus the ranking).  I'm going to say we're pretty much screwed in the running dept. this week.

We fell a spot in passing since last week.  Sounds about right.  And we're getting sacked a lot.  (offensive tackles)    The Titans are vulnerable through the air apparently.  But as usual, that's one of our weaker areas.  

I'm thinking that it's going to take a herculean effort on our part to win this game.  :(  

Go Browns!  

3 minutes ago, Orion said:

image.png.4982a45c8d7f9bdf3372ad6832f2db7b.png

Well, we're listed as #2 in rushing...but are we?  We haven't played a game without Chubb yet, but I already miss him.  The Titans are strong against the run (they give up less yards per attempt then we do, thus the ranking).  I'm going to say we're pretty much screwed in the running dept. this week.

We fell a spot in passing since last week.  Sounds about right.  And we're getting sacked a lot.  (offensive tackles)    The Titans are vulnerable through the air apparently.  But as usual, that's one of our weaker areas.  

I'm thinking that it's going to take a herculean effort on our part to win this game.  :(  

Go Browns!  

Said it well…probably a bad matchup minus Chubb.  Watson apparently has the Titans number.  Chargers Titans last week…Herbert and Co. earned everything they got. 

I’m not worried about the D…but we probably need turnovers and field position to score more than 13.

I have has losing 17-13. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Where to watch?

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=3

Looks like most of Ohio (except for my forsaken homies in Van Wert), all of TN, half of KY and WV, and M-I-S-S-I-S… get to watch the game locally. A few pockets of surrounding states as well. 

IMG_9083.jpeg

Well of course not gonna get here in NC smh. No worries , probably just go to a local bar and watch it.

I think we match up pretty well with them and hopefully Watson is a bit better and see no reason can't get the win and get back on track.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Junkyard Dog said:

Well of course not gonna get here in NC smh. No worries , probably just go to a local bar and watch it.

I think we match up pretty well with them and hopefully Watson is a bit better and see no reason can't get the win and get back on track.

Looks like just the tip o’ the spear NC gets the game, but that’s it. I gotta go to Terre Haute Sunday so l may have to record and watch later. 

2 hours ago, The Junkyard Dog said:

they just need to get Watson in some sort of rhythm,take the easy shit run some curls maybe mix in a screen pass

Peoples-Jones has 2 catches so far.  (2 games).   Cooper has 10.   We need more production from DPJ.  I have to assume that he just doesn't get any separation.  I'm not sure if Tillman has seen the field yet.

Delving into defensive stats, our 3 top tacklers are DB's.  Delpit, Ward and Newsome.  14, 9 & 8 respectively.  And Delpit has the lone INT (although, as I recall, a DB had an int thrown right to him last week, but dropped it).  We've gotta accept the gifts that we're given.