THE BROWNS BOARD

Case Western Football-Go Spartans!

The Junkyard Dog

As I put on my introduction post, played football at CW and so far this season we are 2-1 with our only loss being in overtime. I think we have a solid shot to win the conference, though will not be easy; very even this year.This Saturday we play at Bethany(WV). I got us winning that one in a battle 24-20. Love Coach Debeljak and he continues to do good things with this program. Will actually be back in Cleveland on October 14th for homecoming versus Westminster! Can't wait and am trying to get tickets to the Niners game the next day also.

If have never watched a game at DiSanto Field, its a great experience! Come on out.

Alex Fromberg has been immense at QB, hope he keeps it up.

Sure just be posting to myself in here, but will keep it updated with CW football and other sports.

Again, Let's Go Spartans!

Won today against Bethany(WV) 34-12!

Fromberg again excellent accounting for 5 td's and we are now 3-1 on the season.

Next up:

At Saint Vincent College next Saturday. They are currently 1-2 but play tonight against Geneva. Toss up that one.

Hopefully we can go and get another win. Very hard to make the playoffs in D3 and with us losing to Grove City already(Current conference leaders) gonna be hard but we shall see, just gotta win out.