THE BROWNS BOARD

Calling out Hoorta! Calling out Hoorta!

Ghoolie Always Ghoolie

Larry, can you believe that it has been almost 25 years since you visited my home and studio?

As I watched Tampa the other night, I moved back towards our common thread. I join you in calling Baker talk, useless horseshit.

Watson is rising up. I think we finally.got a QB, and I think we have a competitive team again.

I am livid that we lost to the fucktard Steelers, but ai think it is going to be a long time before we lose to them again.

I haven't worn a player jersey since Sipe. I just ordered A Watson jersey.

Go Browns. Stay young Larry, we may see a Lombardy yet.

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2023 at 7:25 PM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Larry, can you believe that it has been almost 25 years since you visited my home and studio?

As I watched Tampa the other night, I moved back towards our common thread. I join you in calling Baker talk, useless horseshit.

Watson is rising up. I think we finally.got a QB, and I think we have a competitive team again.

I am livid that we lost to the fucktard Steelers, but ai think it is going to be a long time before we lose to them again.

I haven't worn a player jersey since Sipe. I just ordered A Watson jersey.

Go Browns. Stay young Larry, we may see a Lombardy yet.

Well, I'll be honest... I ignored the Board for months due to the name calling and horseshit that goes on over on the Political Forum. But I'm back, on a more limited basis. 

That Steelers game was truly right out of the Bermuda Triangle weird. Things are looking up. Our resident film geek tia agrees, that part of the crap we saw in the Pittspuke game was due to lousy route running on the part of the WRs.  

So I am heading up (with trepidation) to Cleveland this weekend to catch the Ratbird game in person with my nephew. Zombo will be happy to know "The Curse" (my wife Sue) isn't making the trip with me. Her attending a Browns game in person is the closest thing there is to guaranteeing a Browns loss. I think since 1986 (double OT win against the Jets) when the curse began, I think her record might be something like 2-25.  

& I don't know what I'd do if the Browns ever make it to the Super Bowl- the defense is certainly good enough. But it takes more than just being good- a certain amount of luck and staying healthy factors into the equation.  If teams like the Bills, Chiefs, and those media darling Dallas Scowboys (that I hate almost as much as the Squealers) can lose... It's on any given Sunday anybody can lose to anybody. 

Age has a way of catching up with you. In my late 20s, I could hike 30 miles with a 70 pound backpack, and climb 14,000' mountains. Now, it's an effort to haul 35 pounds of cat litter to the basement and walk up two flights of stairs.  :(  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...