THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens Week!!!!! Let em have it!!!

Kvoethe

6 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Time to solidify our dominance of the AFC north.   

Also our #1 stingy defense needs a name!!!

A name? How about some consistency. They dominated the Titans but allowed Kenny Pickett to throw a TD pass that was ultimately the deciding factor in the game. I need to see this level of play at least halfway through the season.

When you lose by 4 with 14 coming from the offense, then you can't blame it on one defensive mistake.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

A name? How about some consistency. They dominated the Titans but allowed Kenny Pickett to throw a TD pass that was ultimately the deciding factor in the game. I need to see this level of play at least halfway through the season.

• Like 1

This is one of my Must Win games.  Division game at home.    So far, we're right on track.   [ win the games you're supposed to win, win your home divisional games, and play 50/50 in all other games ]   We beat Cincy at home, lost to the Steelers on the road but beat the Titans.  

4 hours ago, Neo said:

i thought it was fumble t.d return that did us in, only 13 points allowed so far this year

15 hours ago, The Junkyard Dog said:

Wish could be there! This sounds great, supposed to honor Joe.

May be an image of football and text that says 'JOE 2023 THOMAS HALL OF FAME ENSHRINEE ELEVELAND ENS RAVENS VS. BROWNS OCTOBER 1ST 2023'

Nice artwork !    

• Like 1