THE BROWNS BOARD

Leroy Hoard on pittsburghs dirty play on Nick

syd

Minkah Fitzpatrick is a scumbag. He hit Chubb when he was being held and his head turned like Leroy said. 

Fuck Ryan Clark too. He can take his sickle cell ass back to the altitude in Denver and do some laps. I know, "too far Bernie" but Clark is a dick and always shits on the Browns so fuck him and I'm still mad about Chubb.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Minkah Fitzpatrick is a scumbag. He hit Chubb when he was being held and his head turned like Leroy said. 

Fuck Ryan Clark too. He can take his sickle cell ass back to the altitude in Denver and do some laps. I know, "too far Bernie" but Clark is a dick and always shits on the Browns so fuck him and I'm still mad about Chubb.

Fitzpatrick may not be a dirty player but that was a dirty play. He's trying to say it was a bang bang play. My ass, he should know not to make that play. At what level is that considered solid technique? 

Here's Fitz again the following week..

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/09/gene-steratore-minkah-fitzpatrick-roughing-the-passer-penalty-needs-to-start-philosophical-discussion-about-rules-protecting-qbs/

#1. Lower your target zone. with your eyes up

#2. Herbstreet called & just saw Lions Alex Anzalone get called,but at least Alex attempted to lead with his shoulder..

Here's more BS ! 💩

In my eyes.. Gene Steratore's opinion of Jimmy G becomes a runner is BS.. Can QB's get a chance to secure the 🏈, before we start calling them a runner?  

• Thanks 2

Hoard looks visibly and genuinely upset. I can see his point and I can see how many would think it was cheap.. Do I think it was?... Well.. All I can say is the Stoolers have a history.. But each instance is significantly different.. I say yes, there's a remote possibility.. But there's not enough here for me to say emphatically it was dirty... Yes it looks dirty in some regards to some of the angles viewed... But if this were reviewed in a court of law... There's not enough to indict the man... We're pissin' against the wind on this one....