THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Last Week Brownies slapped some Tits around, but a complaint was lodged with TGZ about our current ZomBabe's lack of proportional Boobies. Well, too bad, she won, so here's some more ass, compliments of Bryce Dallas Howard:

anyone-else-think-bryce-dallas-howard-ha

Baltimore at Cleveland, Sunday 1 PM

We lost Chubb, and we won. Now Watson and Nojoku are questionable, but ... Never fear, in two games at home so far our defense has given up a grand total of 6 points. And the Ravens aren't scary. Myles & Co. will be chasing Jacko Around all day, we'll see if he makes it 4 Quarters. BROWNS 17 RATBIRDS 10

Cincinnati at Tennessee, 1 PM Sunday

The Tits should bo8nce back after the Browns Bruising, but the Bungles are lookind stuck in the mire this year with a hobbled Burrow. TITANS 23 BUNGLES 10

Pittsburgh at Houston, 1 PM Sunday

Buckeye fans, I think you've finally got one, C.J. Stroud looks like the real deal. Unfortunately for the Steelers Kenny Picksix looks like you'll be drafting a QB again soon. TEXANS 24 STEELERS 20

ZomBabe Standings 

Alexandra Daddario 4-4

Bryce Dallas Howard 2-2

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

What happened to our 230 million dollar guy?  Blue balls?  Hammy?  Torn Labia?  I dont recall any big hits.

The biggest pussy on this board saying that a NFL player has a torn labia is unintentionally the most amusing thing anyone on this board will read today.

Your obsession with Watson continues to be adorable. 

The Steelers got their taints handed to them by a rookie QB and a team a year from tanking.

That vaunted Steelers defense that tore us a new asshole recorded zero sacks and zero turnovers against a Texans OLine that my Steelers-lovin' boss told me this afternoon was missing three starters. 

Good times!