THE BROWNS BOARD

Ratbirds..

lodilobo

I hate the dumbass ratbirds more than I hate the Steelers. They have one thing we have never had. They have an excellent Head Coach, who can win under most circumstances. He should get Coach of the Year award every year. Lamar Jackson is a great athlete...a great runner... but he is NOT  a great qb. Without Harbaugh, he would never be anything in the NFL. Stephanski is not a bad coach, but he is not on that level...not even close. His game plan sucked yesterday....as it usually does. I'm not saying he should be replaced, but sometimes I wonder. Andrew Berry is the real idiot here. That genius has this rookie as a back up to Watson? I'm no fan of Watson, but this kid had absolutely no chance. It's very frustrating to see the ratbirds beat the crap out of us with lesser talent, consistently.

I hate the Ratbirds the most as well, but hey, Lamar looked improved passing the ball yesterday. The TD to Andrews was a great throw, and he dropped a perfect pass to his RB on the sideline with what looked like great coverage.

The rest of your rant, yeah there's been some puzzling moves to say the least. 

In pure Browns fashion, watch 'em take down SF and make us even more nuts.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

I hate the Ratbirds the most as well, but hey, Lamar looked improved passing the ball yesterday. The TD to Andrews was a great throw, and he dropped a perfect pass to his RB on the sideline with what looked like great coverage.

The rest of your rant, yeah there's been some puzzling moves to say the least. 

In pure Browns fashion, watch 'em take down SF and make us even more nuts.

Yeah I think we can all stop kidding ourselves and trying to convince ourselves Lamar can't throw the football... He's clearly improved.. Is he Elite?.. No.. But more than adequate to get it done...

• Upvote 1

This is going to bring out the teenage girl in me, but I hate the Ravens for far pettier purposes.

The 1995 Browns Front Office and Coaching staff laid the foundation for two NFL Dynasties, the greatest College Football Coach of all-time, one of the most tenured College Coaches of all time.

None of the above were to the Browns benefit and we had our hearts ripped out. I despise all of our AFCN opponents, but I despise the Ravens the most.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I still hate the stoolers more. The hatred goes back to the 70’s for me. The raturds are above the bungles in divisional hatred. But the stoolers still top the list for me

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I still hate the stoolers more. The hatred goes back to the 70’s for me. The raturds are above the bungles in divisional hatred. But the stoolers still top the list for me

I thought I hated the Steelers the most.

Then the Rats played Pitt in the AFC title game. I couldn't believe it, I wasn't rooting for Pitt, but I definitely wanted the Rats to lose. Lesser of 2 evils I suppose.

Hate list:

1a Balt

1b Pitt

1c BenGals

4 Broncos

5 Titans ( nee Oilers)

6 thru 9 NFC East ( over exposed) and Philly disrespected Paul Brown in 1950

10 Green Bay

11 LA/St Louis/LA Rams

12 Colts (Dungy rested his regulars)

13 Dolphins ( 1972, 1985 we blew both playoff games)

Ok, I'm getting fired up. Damnit I hate Mondays after a Browns loss😬