THE BROWNS BOARD

Kevin McCarthy ousted as speaker of the House as Dems join Gaetz in historic vote

Vambo

1 hour ago, Jax said:

LOl, his infaltion reduction act was all about spending for green energy which is not only a bust but a burden on everyone that accomplishes nothing.

These libs are so dumb it's almost comical. hahaha one idiot thinks Biden did anything good, ffs man.

Many things in my city are being repaired. Bridges that were crumbling, fire hydrants that were inoperable, sidewalks that were busted, streets that haven't been paved in 30 years. The street lights and traffic lights have all been upgraded. Storm drains being installed in key areas that flood. Some new water towers have been put up. Sure would have been nice if that baffoon that was in office the last time did this instead of playing golf.

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

Many things in my city are being repaired. Bridges that were crumbling, fire hydrants that were inoperable, sidewalks that were busted, streets that haven't been paved in 30 years. The street lights and traffic lights have all been upgraded. Storm drains being installed in key areas that flood. Some new water towers have been put up. Sure would have been nice if that baffoon that was in office the last time did this instead of playing golf.

Your not

very bright.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Many of the brain dead Libtards in Congress were too busy doing more important things, like trying to impeach Trump.

But he did try an infrastructure, and prescription drug bill.

Which the Biden nut swingers weren’t even aware of. 🤣😂🤡

IMG_4929.jpeg

• Upvote 1

What an absolute mess....Dems are all about optics, putting gays & transgenders in key positions.

Rs had 2 years of executive & legislative branch control, couldn't "repeal & replace" Obamacare. Now they gain "control" of the House and are out of control.

WTF. Honestly, is anybody really happy with what's going on? Shameful,never in these times.

8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Many of the brain dead Libtards in Congress were too busy doing more important things, like trying to impeach Trump.

IMG_4929.jpeg

You're just mad that a sleepy eye old man took your hero behind the woodshed in a free and fair election.

foghorn-leghorn-spanking-barnyard-dawg-38jk5sn2k9fjjklv.gif.b078305b18fa69ab5403e65dab9c89a0.gif

So you're giving him credit for an infrastructure bill that he tried. Do you also give him credit for a border wall that he kinda built and never had the Mexicans pay for?

12 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Absolutely not!

Just wait until Trump vs Biden part deux in 2024 rolls into town.

They both need to take a long walk off a short pier.

I realize many vote for their party, or the lesser of two evils.

Here's hoping a moderate emerges, or it's Libertarian time.

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

What an absolute mess....Dems are all about optics, putting gays & transgenders in key positions.

Rs had 2 years of executive & legislative branch control, couldn't "repeal & replace" Obamacare. Now they gain "control" of the House and are out of control.

WTF. Honestly, is anybody really happy with what's going on? Shameful,never in these times.

This so called 'leadership' is a joke.  We have no leadership.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Neo said:

You're just mad that a sleepy eye old man took your hero behind the woodshed in a free and fair election.

So you're giving him credit for an infrastructure bill that he tried. Do you also give him credit for a border wall that he kinda built and never had the Mexicans pay for?

IMG_4906.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

ah, the peacefullness of the "ignore" function.

Meanwhile, I thought I made "welfare baby" up.

Then...........

Welfare babies have been around a long time. I’m a welfare baby. My folks split when l was very young, working class family, resources were tight. It’s not an uncommon story. 

A lot of good can come from it. I’m eternally grateful to a bunch of people l will never know for lifting us up when we were down, and l’m grateful for the opportunity to repay that debt. It’s a personal motivating factor for me. That’s the America l love. 

It is my 48th birthday today. Growing up poor is a point of pride. As an adult l’ve never been on welfare or taken a day of unemployment. I don’t fault anyone who has. I want to be part of something that lifts them up like they did for me. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Welfare babies have been around a long time. I’m a welfare baby. My folks split when l was very young, working class family, resources were tight. It’s not an uncommon story. 

A lot of good can come from it. I’m eternally grateful to a bunch of people l will never know for lifting us up when we were down, and l’m grateful for the opportunity to repay that debt. It’s a personal motivating factor for me. That’s the America l love. 

It is my 48th birthday today. Growing up poor is a point of pride. As an adult l’ve never been on welfare or taken a day of unemployment. I don’t fault anyone who has. I want to be part of something that lifts them up like they did for me. 

I humbly apologize - my definition of the term was those who abuse the system - and are culturally ingrained to stay on welfare etc.

It goes back to when I was in the AF, and a guy in my office was telling me to be more street - they signed up for food stamps and welfare, because when they don't report their free on base housing, etc, they can "qualify" for those benefits.

I told him I didn't grow up that way, would never do that. He just shook his head and laughed, and said I wouldn't do well on the street - that when the money is there, you gotta get it. etc etc.

You aren't a "welfare baby" - assistance is for those who desperately need it for various valid reasons.

Also, way back in the day, after the AF, my best friend and fishin buddy and I worked on this lady's car a good bit, and the ladies of the church we went to...would often give her food packages for her boys, and clothes, for her two boys used to run around in ragedy clothes, no socks, worn out tennis shoes.....

One day, we had just finished working on her car, and the church ladies showed up at her apt for the first time.

She didn't have much choice but to let them in with all the food they were delivering.

Lo and behold, this lady had a nice gov assisted apt. and an expensive stereo. And a big wide screen tv. etc etc.

But little food in the fridge, and only cheap sugar cereals for the kids.

Her secret was out - she had been spending church monies given to her for her nice toys. That is what I call a "welfare baby". She was single, per LBJ's "great society" ...which funded the lives of single mothers bigtime.

So, the welfare babies got pregnant, and went on the free ride train.

God Bless you and your family - you all did it the American way.

20 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_4929.jpeg

LOL, key word there is  "PREPARING"..... Just like he was "preparing" the bigliest plan ever to replace Obamacare with something better.  :D 

In computer parlance that's called "vaporware".  Just like he told his low IQ Cult that Mexico was going to pay for his wall.   

But back to dear departed Kev.... Poor guy sold his soul to get the Speakership Dream he coveted.  Not surprised at all checking the list of GOP reps that didn't vote to kick him out... Jordan, Greene, and a few others..  Not exactly Rocket Science as to why. 

As to the next speaker... Should the GOP Caucus comes back to some semblance of reality, they're going to have to know putting up a MAGA like Jordan, they had damn well better have every Republican lined up behind him, because they're going to get zero democratic votes for old GYM. The guy who ignored a 1\6 subpoena, but has no problems issuing them.  

PS & EDIT:  I'll support any potential Speaker of the House who doesn't have DJT on speed dial like GYM does... Because that's who effectively would be running Team Chaos.  :(  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, hoorta said:

But back to dear departed Kev.... Poor guy sold his soul to get the Speakership Dream he coveted.  Not surprised at all checking the list of GOP reps that didn't vote to kick him out... Jordan, Greene, and a few others..  Not exactly Rocket Science as to why. 

As to the next speaker... Should the GOP Caucus comes back to some semblance of reality, they're going to have to know putting up a MAGA like Jordan, they had damn well better have every Republican lined up behind him, because they're going to get zero democratic votes for old GYM. The guy who ignored a 1\6 subpoena, but has no problems issuing them.  

May be an image of text that says 'Never argue with a liar. you can't win because they believe their own lies. RQ RELATIONSHIP QUOTES'

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL, key word there is  "PREPARING"..... Just like he was "preparing" the bigliest plan ever to replace Obamacare with something better.  :D 

In computer parlance that's called "vaporware".  Just like he told his low IQ Cult that Mexico was going to pay for his wall.   

Trump DID get a prescription EO going, then that shit for brains geriatric President that you voted for nixed it. You know because Dementia Joe is such a nice guy. 😂🤣🤡

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Trump DID get a prescription EO going, then that shit for brains geriatric President that you voted for nixed it. You know because Dementia Joe is such a nice guy. 😂🤣🤡

You mean this old guy?  https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/10/03/biden-harris-administration-takes-major-step-forward-in-lowering-health-care-costs-announces-manufacturers-participating-in-drug-price-negotiation-program/

Not to mention getting a cap put on the price drug companies could gouge diabetics for insulin.  

36 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I skipped to the bottom just to see how far the thread had gone off topic. But yes the Democrats have done a pretty good job of lowering Healthcare costs. How many old people did Andrew Cuomo murder in New York city? A funeral is cheaper than a hospital bed right?

But kidding aside while insulin, which is been around for a trillion years or something, versus the newer drugs to fight diabetes which can run into the thousands a month.

And is that article from the White House propaganda corps?

👻👻👻

WSS

36 minutes ago, hoorta said:

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

So in review, Trump’s EO’s in July and September of 2020 were rescinded by Dementia Joe on February 1st 2021.

Now you’re crowing about President Shit for Brains drug pricing that was implemented on October 3rd 2023.

Just one question, why in the fuck did it take so long. 🤔

As a diabetic buying my meds from Canada, I would just love to know the answer. 

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Is your avatar how you like in person? 

“Every good decision I have made, I made while drunk.” Explained Larry, “I made a ton of bad decisions too, but all the best ones I made while drunk.”

“I think that just means you just make most of your decisions while drunk.” Countered woody.