THE BROWNS BOARD

trump stream live now

syd

4 minutes ago, hammertime said:

I miss having a leaderlike Trump.

We need a leader.

I miss the Trump policies and administration. I don't miss the shit that came out of his mouth that didn't need to be said.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Axe said:

I miss the Trump policies and administration. I don't miss the shit that came out of his mouth that didn't need to be said.

Exactly - despite the warts on his personality - he was an excellent leader and president.

We are now in dangerous times because he isn't president now.

4 hours ago, Neo said:

Trump is no leader, he's a clown just like you and the rest of your friends on here. 

gaslight all you want -

but the truth is:

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

gaslight all you want -

but the truth is:

Oh blow me. I went though this already with your girlfriend Jax. He didn't finish the wall you damn moron. Now FUCK OFF

At this point it doesn't matter. Our local libs are brainwashed, gullible and ignorant. They cry about name calling but go off the deep end after their sarcasm one liners gets called out. I love debating but they lack the intelligence and understanding of the world. They're basically trolls that pretty much say anything opposite us to get a reaction.

Hell, they're not even smart enough to do that correctly.

I don't want trump back but i'll deal if he's the only one that has a chance of beating the Democrats. The left has got to go. They've got to go. They've crushed the economy and are using all our money to fund not one but two wars. All while pulling the usual bullshit about how it was all actually the last Republican's fault. And their retarded fanbase who is cheering for actual child killers just eat that shit right up. 

• Thanks 1