THE BROWNS BOARD

● 2023 Cleveland Browns (2-2) W/L ▪︎ WEEK 6 ▪︎ to Jan. 7, 2024. ● YOUR REVISED PICKS, please. ●

mjp28

2023 Cleveland Browns  (2-2) W/L  Schedule ▪︎ WEEK 6 ▪︎ to January 7, 2024.

Sunday
Sep. 10Cincinnati BengalsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH1:00pm ETCBS. W 24-3.
Sep. 18at Pittsburgh SteelersAcrisure Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA8:15pm ETABC. L 26-22Sunday
Sep. 24Tennessee TitansFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH1:00pm ETCBS. W 27-3Sunday

Oct. 1Baltimore RavensFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH1:00pm ETCBS.  L 28-3Sunday.  (2-2)
Oct. 8.  BYE.  Sunday
Oct. 15San Francisco 49ersFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH1:00pm ET. FOX
Oct. 22at Indianapolis ColtsLucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN1:00pm ET CBS
Oct. 29at Seattle SeahawksLumen Field, Seattle, WA4:05pm ET FOX. 

Nov. 5Arizona CardinalsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland,  OH 1 pm CBS
Nov. 12at Baltimore RavensM&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD1:00pm FOX
Nov. 19Pittsburgh SteelersFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH1:00pm CBS
Nov. 26at Denver BroncosEmpower Field at Mile High, Denver, CO4:05pm FOX

Dec. 3at Los Angeles RamsSoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA4:25pm FOX
Dec. 10Jacksonville JaguarsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH1:00pm CBS
Dec. 16Chicago BearsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OHTime TBA
Dec. 24at Houston TexansNRG Stadium, Houston, TX1:00pm
Dec. 28New York JetsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH8:15pm ETPrime Video

Jan. 7at Cincinnati BengalsPaycor Stadium, Cincinnati, OHTime TBA ETor Sat., Jan. 6

~     SO what is your revised   W/L  picks  now ?       Same ?     Better ?    Worse than before  ?       YOUR REVISED PICKS,  please.    :D

~     SO where do they go from here  ?     2/2  + ____   =  ?-?.

If they go .500+ from here on out =  9-8  ?  Fair enough  ?   Better ?   Worse ?     

▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎     🏈     ▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

●  Your revised estimates,  please. ●       :D

• mjp28 changed the title to ● 2023 Cleveland Browns (2-2) W/L ▪︎ WEEK 6 ▪︎ to Jan. 7, 2024. ● YOUR REVISED PICKS, please. ●
  • mjp28 pinned this topic
  • mjp28 unpinned this topic
5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

~     SO where do they go from here  ?     2/2  + ____   =  ?-?.

If they go .500+ from here on out =  9-8  ?  Fair enough  ?   Better ?   Worse ?     

▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎     🏈     ▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

●  Your revised estimates,  please. ●       :D

The frustrating thing is with a healthy Watson the schedule after the 49ers has a lot of very winnable games. 

But when you start hearing/reading "possible rotator cuff tear", the dark clouds start to form over the Browns season.  

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The frustrating thing is with a healthy Watson the schedule after the 49ers has a lot of very winnable games. 

But when you start hearing/reading "possible rotator cuff tear", the dark clouds start to form over the Browns season.  

lol,while having morning coffee the football network was trying to pitch the idea of kurt cousins as are qb

• Confused 1

Predicting games requires at least some knowledge of the QB.  I have none.  I look at his stats...15 games played, started 7.  Completed 131 of 228 passes for 57.5%.  5 TD's & 11 INT's.  All while playing behind various QB's for the Panthers.  He came to us after final cuts.....and he's 5' 11".   Based on that info, all I can say is, he's no stranger to difficult situations.  And this Sunday qualifies as such.  

I'd think that being a 4th year player and watching a rookie 5th round pick sub for Watson instead of him must have stung a bit.  Therefore, I wish this guy well in proving himself.  

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The dark clouds start forming over this and possibly more  seasons down the road.

Quite ominous clouds.    ( all guaranteed clouds too  :o )

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

The dark clouds start forming over this and possibly more  seasons down the road.

Quite ominous clouds.    ( all guaranteed clouds too  :o )

It is what it is.

The "the Browns are going to be set back for years!" narrative is laughable. 

The Browns were mediocre, are mediocre and will be mediocre. Lets stop thinking this new development is akin to the beginning of the fall of the Roman Empire here. 

This is the Titanic, and we're just shuffling the deck chairs from year to year. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Why not us? I’m gonna keep it short and give mainly opinion and toss in a couple facts 

I’ve seen about 2.5 9er games (Steelers, Giants, Cowboys) in each the opposing defenses didn’t have a prayer.  Mainly because they could not matchup with the 9er Receiving weapons.  The Cowboys had JAGs and street free agents last week.   I think we stand a better chance there.  And I read somewhere that Schwartz is 7-1 against Kyle.  

I’ll ignore the offense lead by PJ Walker and I’m hoping we can get a turnover or two and score in the redzone and at least convert some first downs in other drives.

We are at home - that foghorn is left by the Bay.

The Niners just defeated NFL royalty.

Teams normally show up 75% of the time each season.  Odd in our favor odds against the Niners