THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Forever bonded, The Browns and 49ers came into the AAFC together, and then came into the NFL together. Total Titles: Browns 8, 49ers 5. They are our little brother that is trying real hard but just can't get there.

Forever blonded, Kate Upton went 2-1 in the Bye Week and retains the ZomBabe of the Week Monitor. But the Browns were the first team in NFL History to come out of the Bye Week more injured than when they went into it ... so Kate's got some tough titties to milk this week.

kate-upton-complex-0.jpg?w=960&cbr=1&q=9

Baltimore vs Tennessee, Sunday 930 AM at London

The Ratbirds refused to win in Pittsburgh last week, and know they had to fly to Europe and play the Tough Tits. Should be a low-scoring rugby match, but I think the Tits have more grit TITANS 18 RAVENS 16

Seattle at Cincinnati, Sunday 1:00 PM

Seattle is one of those teams I felt strong about this year, the Bungles are not. So I think each team continues that trend ... SEAHAWKS 24 BUNGLES 21

San Francisco at Cleveland, Sunday 1:00 PM

With the offense under a state of emergency repair, this is the statement game for the Browns Defense. They are out to prove that they are best in the league, and they will by shutting down the formidable 49er attack. BROWNS 13 49ERS 12

TGZ

ZomBabe Standings 

Kate Upton 2-1

Alexandra Daddario 4-4

Bryce Dallas Howard 4-4

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

The BROWNS  opened at +5 and then went to CLE +7 and I haven't checked it since then.

I'm just hoping that the 49ers are supremely  OVER CONFIDENT after WEEK 5 and are taking  WEEK 6 off.

▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎     🏈     ▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

▪︎ CLE 26.  SF  24  on some defensive and special teams scores !   Expect it all .... safeties,  PICK 6,  trick plays, long FGs !  .......  Kevin emptys his bag o' tricks.   

▪︎ TEN 20  BAL 19  -and- ▪︎ SEA 30  CIN 26  in a wild weekend of  ▪︎ AFCN games.

• mjp28 pinned this topic
  • Zombo unpinned this topic
On 10/14/2023 at 12:30 PM, mjp28 said:

The BROWNS  opened at +5 and then went to CLE +7 and I haven't checked it since then.

I'm just hoping that the 49ers are supremely  OVER CONFIDENT after WEEK 5 and are taking  WEEK 6 off.

▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎     🏈     ▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

▪︎ CLE 26.  SF  24  on some defensive and special teams scores !   Expect it all .... safeties,  PICK 6,  trick plays, long FGs !  .......  Kevin emptys his bag o' tricks.   

▪︎ TEN 20  BAL 19  -and- ▪︎ SEA 30  CIN 26  in a wild weekend of  ▪︎ AFCN games.

★  Cleveland  by 2 points, not exact but beautiful.   :D

• mjp28 changed the title to This Week in the AFC North, Sunday October 15
  • mjp28 pinned this topic
17 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

Hats off to both of you.  

zombo -  CLE  13  SF 12 .....  gutsy call.    ;)    

.....  edit ....   but we both went  ▪︎ CLE + UNDER 60½  !    in writing   before   the game.     :rolleyes:

Edited by mjp28

• Zombo changed the title to This Week in the AFC North
  • Zombo unpinned this topic