THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈   - MNF - / (3-2)  ● COWBOYS -20- vs  (2-2)  CHARGERS -17- 🏈   Oct 16.

mjp28

▪︎  🏈   On - MNF -  with   The  (3-2)  COWBOYS   vs   The  (2-2)  CHARGERS  🏈   October 16.

■   The  ● COWBOYS  WIN  20-17,   " How 'bout dem Cowboys ! "   Yeah they win it as ROAD /  Small FAVORITES  over the LAC.

▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

MONDAY, OCTOBER 16TH

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎  🏈   MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL -with- The  (3-2)  COWBOYS vs  The  (2-2)  CHARGERS  🏈   Oct 16.
  • mjp28 pinned this topic
19 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Who are we rooting for tonight? 

I hate Dallas and Brandon Staleys parents are my neighbors so... Fuck Dallas...

2 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

~     🏈   Well I'm pulling for  DALLAS,  in a small way tonight  ......  O/U, I'm not heavy on anything but a little  UNDER .... I get suckered into the OVERS, not tonight just $100 under is enough.  And x3 that on BIG D, and  $100 on a 2T to round it up.

I've always liked SNF & MNF action, easy pickings most of the time.   ;)

..... edit .... I was watching The Voice with my wife, I switched back to  MNF in the 4th, 10-10  getting interesting now.  ; - 0

2 hours ago, nickers said:

I hate Dallas and Brandon Staleys parents are my neighbors so... Fuck Dallas...   :(

Oh yes ! ...... unless I bet With  them.    :mad:

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Oh yes ! ...... unless I bet With  them.    :mad:

Hmmmm .....  17-17.    

..... edit ....   07:11 left !

2 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

Oh tonight easy lines, I've got ....

• Cowboys vs. Chargers spread: Dallas -1.5 <--▪︎. Dallas -1½
  • Cowboys vs. Chargers Over/Under: 50.5 points <--▪︎ under 51½, and holding my breath !     I didn't go OVER !  :mellow:

14 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Oh tonight easy lines, I've got ....

• Cowboys vs. Chargers spread: Dallas -1.5 <--▪︎. Dallas -1½
  • Cowboys vs. Chargers Over/Under: 50.5 points <--▪︎ under 51½, and holding my breath !     I didn't go OVER !  :mellow:

Holy smokes .....  DAL 20  LAC  17 final.   An INT by DAL to wrap it up.    DAL + UNDER + 2T  all good tonight,  had to sweat the UNDER and 2T until the very end.

Even the crowd sounded like a DALLAS  crowd all night !   Oh well,  nice weekend  SNF + MNF.    :wub:.  

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎  🏈   MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL / (3-2)  ● COWBOYS 20 vs  (2-2)  CHARGERS 17 🏈   Oct 16.
3 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

As much as I HATE the Scowboys, they did the Browns a favor beating the playoff rival Chargers. Watched the 4th quarter. 

& mjp is right- it sounded like a Dallas home game.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It's very strange. The niners completely dominated the cowboys last week, and the Browns had a major clash with the niners, and it was a mutual ass kicking, with the Browns narrowly getting the huge win.

It's interesting how differently those games went. I'm in a family football pool, and we drafted teams. I have the Browns, Cowboys, Chargers, Miami, Buffalo....and I lost one and won one tonight.

The cowboys looked so different tonight, as much as I say football in a game of complex matchups, it's still tough to figure the difference in teams at times.

Our DC is a genius.

• Upvote 1

I just wanted the Cowboys to win because of the AFC standings.

The Cowboys, Chargers, & Browns are similar in that they're nearly impossible to predict week to week. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bob806 said:

I just wanted the Cowboys to win because of the AFC standings.

The Cowboys, Chargers, & Browns are similar in that they're nearly impossible to predict week to week. 

Yes .....  and the Cleveland BROWNS  shocked the football world !

• Thanks 1

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎  🏈   - MNF - / (3-2)  ● COWBOYS -20- vs  (2-2)  CHARGERS -17- 🏈   Oct 16.
  • mjp28 unpinned this topic