THE BROWNS BOARD

Irony

Westside Steve

I think you're misunderstanding the positions people are taking and I think you're misunderstanding/ unaware of some historical cause and effect for each group. 

But if you told me there were complete bleeding heart social justice warriors that were pro hamas without knowing what that is while being anti KKK then I wouldn't disagree. I'm sure they exist. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I think you're misunderstanding the positions people are taking and I think you're misunderstanding/ unaware of some historical cause and effect for each group. 

But if you told me there were complete bleeding heart social justice warriors that were pro hamas without knowing what that is while being anti KKK then I wouldn't disagree. I'm sure they exist. 

I'm not misunderstanding anything. As ridiculous as their point of view may be the KKK hasn't really killed anybody for a long time. BLM and Hamas on the other hand?

Nor am I misunderstanding the positions that I listed. Do you fall under one of the categories?

WSS

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Not exactly what you guys are referring to, but I can't say I had "saving Palestine for climate justice" on my 2023 bingo card. In hindsight, I really should not have been surprised.

image.thumb.png.e6c325ae72131c7661a04d06fee69015.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

Not exactly what you guys are referring to, but I can't say I had "saving Palestine for climate justice" on my 2023 bingo card. In hindsight, I really should not have been surprised.

image.thumb.png.e6c325ae72131c7661a04d06fee69015.png

Greta, I think your 15 minutes of fame expired quite a while ago. Not only is it out of warranty but I don't think you can still get parts for it.

On the other hand no doubt somebody somewhere maybe even on this page is raising a fist in the air and saying out loud to no one in particular damn straight!

😄

WSS

• Haha 1

lol and in a twist that everyone could have expected, she is now being accused of anti-semitism because there was an octopus plush and has since deleted her tweet. The ever more stringent leftist purity tests will eventually leave none of them standing. 

image.thumb.png.e3ffcbd09044bcc70f23c8d1e901d31a.png

image.thumb.png.58a4eee9ce9751fefd61818af445bf1a.png

Slinging explosives into residential areas is fine. 
Posting an octopus? Not ok. 

This is like the circle game becoming a symbol of white supremacy all over again.