THE BROWNS BOARD

Deshaun Watson is a Poosie!

nickers

This dude is a total disappointment... I didn't like the trade then... I hate it even more now... This dude has 0 heart... 0 commitment to the team and most certainly he doesn't care about the fans... This dud got his $$ and obviously doesn't give a fuck one way of the other... It's completely obvious... This asshole built his reputation in Houston in garbage time with misleading stats. At least Baker had heart despite his limitations.. He gave his all.. This asshole gives NOTHING.. He's a KUNT!!!!.. I hope this mother fucker does Cleveland a favor and just retire.. He can enjoy his money and get all the goddamn massages he wants... Fuck Deshaun Asshole Watson!

Hey Nickers- did you read that article? We're stuck with the guy...  Your hate and dislike of the guy isn't going to make him go away. 

"To be clear: There is no chance in hell Watson gets benched. It’s a functional impossibility at this point. Cleveland committed too much guaranteed money and helped Watson by back-loading his contract that there’s no way to operate inside the cap and sign another top-tier QB."

I think he knows he can never live up to the hype and he embarrasses himself each time he takes the field. He's desperately looking for a way out. It was the wrong move to sign him and a worse move to keep him. He should take all that cash and open up a chain of massage parlors. He can lay around and jerk himself off instead of jerking off the Browns.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, darkside5 said:

I think he knows he can never live up to the hype and he embarrasses himself each time he takes the field. He's desperately looking for a way out. It was the wrong move to sign him and a worse move to keep him. He should take all that cash and open up a chain of massage parlors. He can lay around and jerk himself off instead of jerking off the Browns.

What Larry fails to realize is keeping him helps nothing... The money is already gone... Cut your losses and move on...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

What Larry fails to realize is keeping him helps nothing... The money is already gone... Cut your losses and move on...

But move on to what?  Who?  This thing is going to have to play out.  

Is it looking for all the world that it was a bad trade.  Sure.  But it is what it is for the immediate future.  Like everything else, we have to endure it...for better or worse.

11 minutes ago, Orion said:

But move on to what?  Who?  This thing is going to have to play out.  

Is it looking for all the world that it was a bad trade.  Sure.  But it is what it is for the immediate future.  Like everything else, we have to endure it...for better or worse.

I'm beyond sick of enduring Browns BS

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, syd said:

worst trade ever ? what about the trey lance, russel wilson trades ?

Yeah but at least Russ is still somewhat functional... Lance never was...

Just now, syd said:

i'm waiting till the end of the year  before i blow a gasket,but we will see

Well considering Ddubs questionable past behavior and the fact this contract is guaranteed... But I have this feeling things aren't getting any better and there'll be an amicable parting of ways eventually... He won't stay as a back up I'm sure... If he has any class... He'll rework the contract and gtfoot!

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well considering Ddubs questionable past behavior and the fact this contract is guaranteed... But I have this feeling things aren't getting any better and there'll be an amicable parting of ways eventually... He won't stay as a back up I'm sure... If he has any class... He'll rework the contract and gtfoot!

we will see ? right now I am a little worried about are run game. Ford to miss 1 to 2 weeks Hunt banged up. which leaves us Strong who btw I thought played well yesterday, anyone know if we have any depth on the practice squad ?

Just now, syd said:

we will see ? right now I am a little worried about are run game. Ford to miss 1 to 2 weeks Hunt banged up. which leaves us Strong who btw I thought played well yesterday, anyone know if we have any depth on the practice squad ?

John Kelly I think

Just now, syd said:

we will probably see him on  Sunday. which will be one ugly ass game so I would recommend to start drinking early 

That'll be if I have any whiskey left... I'm going on a camping trip in the morning lol :)

14 minutes ago, syd said:

well have fun and don't pull a Njoku

Naw man , I'm not a Meth head like my dumbass Stepbrother was... Fuck did 4 years in the clink for arson... His story was he tried to contain something he was burning in a garbage can and his apartment caught on fire... My instinct tells me he was trying to cook meth and fucked up... They don't throw you in the clink if you accidentally caught your living quarters or house on fire...

14 minutes ago, nickers said:

Naw man , I'm not a Meth head like my dumbass Stepbrother was... Fuck did 4 years in the clink for arson... His story was he tried to contain something he was burning in a garbage can and his apartment caught on fire... My instinct tells me he was trying to cook meth and fucked up...

so wait ? are you saying that Njoku was doing meth ? or crack ? and if that was the case I would have said, dont pull a richard pryor

Nobody sane is happy with the returns son far of this trade. I would lay odds that Watson is also not happy with his performance.

Given how many red asses we have suffered in the past pessimism is understandable.

However, no horse race ever pays out after the first turn. The Browns are 4-2 largely without Watson, which to means that even if he doesn't pan out to be what we hoped for, the Browns may very well still be a playoff team.

Nobody knows what is in this kid's heart and sports is full of eat crow - Rocky/Rudy type happy endings. No pun intended.

I have been in situations where everything that could have gone wrong, did.

Watson is either the most despicable "I am in it for the money" guy, or he has stoic, pokerface, "just wait, motherfuckers" attitude boiling inside of him. Nobody know that yet.

I will finish with this, there are no millionaire slot machine players who spin $5 per spin. Watson was a risk.

If he busts, so what? Anyone remember 1-15 / 0-16? we are already 4x the total wins of those 2 years. 

Let the kid have his run before judging it.

Go Browns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, darkside5 said:

I don't agree with that. I stand by that it was the right move to sign Watson, we saw what he could do in the Tennessee game. What better QB was available that would have come here? What I don't agree with is why would they put a hex on the organization by not including some kind of clauses or performance based safeguards in Watson's contract? WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE PLAY IF HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO? Who's fucking bright idea was it to hand a fully guaranteed contract to someone who is in trouble with the law? And people channel their hate towards Watson. Really? REALLY?? Do people really think that if they gave a fully guaranteed 200 million dollar contract to anyone else on the planet that they wouldn't do the same thing?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/24/2023 at 3:22 PM, Neo said:

I don't agree with that. I stand by that it was the right move to sign Watson, we saw what he could do in the Tennessee game. What better QB was available that would have come here? What I don't agree with is why would they put a hex on the organization by not including some kind of clauses or performance based safeguards in Watson's contract? WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE PLAY IF HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO? Who's fucking bright idea was it to hand a fully guaranteed contract to someone who is in trouble with the law? And people channel their hate towards Watson. Really? REALLY?? Do people really think that if they gave a fully guaranteed 200 million dollar contract to anyone else on the planet that they wouldn't do the same thing?

Look I think most guys with an ounce of integrity would restructure their contract. Granted you're right the Browns were stupid for offering that kind of contract without any stipulations. If they're going to continue looking for brides in the red light district they can at least get a prenup. In case they haven't figured it out by now divorces are expensive.

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2023 at 3:22 PM, Neo said:

The Watson haters are never going to give it up. Their next act is See!!! See!! We shoulda drafted CJ Stroud.  🙄

BTW, I watched all of the Bills- Bucs game last night, and Baker looked pretty pedestrian.  ANY quarterback with NFL talent can make the throws if he has all day to survey the field, and that's what a lot of Mayfield's decent passes were the result of. That said, I'd still take Baker over Walker Sunday in Seattle.  

3 hours ago, D Bone said:

Where's her left hand?

--------

Too soon? 

Firmly on his wallet ?      

• Haha 1