THE BROWNS BOARD

Jack Smith quietly withdrew Trump subpoena

Canton Dawg

And just so I don’t hear whining from board Dems like Larry bitching about the Gateway Pundit as a source, here’s a favorite Libtard news agency reporting the same thing…enjoy!

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/26/politics/special-counsel-withdraw-subpoena-trump-fundraising/index.html

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Funny our resident Biden Nut Swingers are silent about this. 😂🤣🤡

IMG_5019.jpeg

Awww Poor Ccunt is gonna be an angry boi...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

they are seeing that their fake "investigations" and kangaroo court garbage is being outed - and the polls show it.

liberals who support this garbage are likely cheering on hamas atrocities in Israel.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

they are seeing that their fake "investigations" and kangaroo court garbage is being outed - and the polls show it.

liberals who support this garbage are likely cheering on hamas atrocities in Israel.

Yeah and Larry just laughs when I say these 60 so called subpeonas are meaningless... They are completely fabricated... We all know it... I get Trump is not likeable to some.. But he tells it like it is.. Here's a a guy who risked his own life and limb when he jumped out of his own limo to help a person who was in the act of getting mugged.. Yet they support these heinous mother fuckers who want to deform and mutate kids... I know where my vote is going...

On 10/29/2023 at 11:21 AM, Canton Dawg said:

And just so I don’t hear whining from board Dems like Larry bitching about the Gateway Pundit as a source, here’s a favorite Libtard news agency reporting the same thing…enjoy!

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/26/politics/special-counsel-withdraw-subpoena-trump-fundraising/index.html

They only whine about the source because they can't refute what was stated. When you cite enough sources they just ignore it and move on to the next post.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1