THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns won’t face Dobbs

Browns149

Who knows what the Cardinals will do. They are a train wreck

I hope it’s not Murray. His running scares me

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38781807/cardinals-bench-joshua-dobbs-clayton-tune-start-per-source

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Who knows what the Cardinals will do. They are a train wreck

I hope it’s not Murray. His running scares me

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38781807/cardinals-bench-joshua-dobbs-clayton-tune-start-per-source

They're done with Murray he's a fraud and he's lazy...

Unless they put Murray in, it'll be dueling bum QB's.

OK, I'm sorry for calling PJ a bum.  That guys gives his all for us.  And who knows, their guy could play a Tune on us.

8 hours ago, Orion said:

Unless they put Murray in, it'll be dueling bum QB's.

OK, I'm sorry for calling PJ a bum.  That guys gives his all for us.  And who knows, their guy could play a Tune on us.

Murray was ruled out already for this game. Two teams in the exact same position now. Either play a 5th round rookie or a PS QB. Fortunately it will be in Cleveland under adverse weather conditions. I favor the Browns defense in this one as long as we run the hell out of Hunt and Ford.

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Thank dog that lazy fraud Murray isn't playing the Browns.

He steamrolled them both times he and that other Oklahoma QB went head-to-head over the last few years. 

It's logical not to roll him out against this defense. First game coming off a major injury on the road for a team that has zero hope of achieving anything this year? They'd be wonky to do that, for sure.

He will definitely start the back half of the season as they are, I'm sure, trying to showcase his talent to have a team want to scoop him (and the contract) up. The following three games are Falcons, Texans, and Rams (and 2 games at home)-certainly makes way more sense to make that the start of that display.

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Murray was ruled out already for this game. Two teams in the exact same position now. Either play a 5th round rookie or a PS QB. Fortunately it will be in Cleveland under adverse weather conditions. I favor the Browns defense in this one as long as we run the hell out of Hunt and Ford.

Um- the long range Cleveland Sunday forecast isn't too hateful Tex. Subject to change of course. 60 degrees and windy. Good thing, as I'm heading up for the game.

As to giving Arizona a heavy dose of run... They're 30th in yards allowed on the ground.  

29 minutes ago, syd said:

I saw that, also guess we swung and missed on a Brisset trade

AB deserves to be fired for mishandling this whole season thus far

With brisset we are 3-0 in the last 3 and probably don’t have asterisks attached to the 2 wins on the debated ref calls. Though the same is true with a healthy Watson.

Most likely is the browns are very optimistic about Watson and didn’t wanna give draft capital for a 1-2 game rental at this point. Hopefully they are correct on their assessment of watsons health

9 hours ago, bbedward said:

With brisset we are 3-0 in the last 3 and probably don’t have asterisks attached to the 2 wins on the debated ref calls. Though the same is true with a healthy Watson.

Most likely is the browns are very optimistic about Watson and didn’t wanna give draft capital for a 1-2 game rental at this point. Hopefully they are correct on their assessment of watsons health

I trust the Browns zero percent when it comes to their assessment of their starting QBs health. 

Somehow Watson went from being thrown under the bus by Stefanski "He was medically cleared but it was his decision not to play" to he's got tears in his rotator cuff. 

We all saw how the Baker fiasco went down in 2021.