THE BROWNS BOARD

Early voting downtown is packed

MLD Woody

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Those lashing out against issue 1 passing are providing just as ignorant takes as I could have imagined 

So a woman has unprotected sex with some guy that’s not really father material, so she gets an abortion.

Don’t act like pregnancy is similar to contracting leukemia, or diabetes FFS.

There’s many forms of birth control, and abortion is just another bad decision on the part of the mother.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Neo said:

Blow me, no really, BLOW ME ASSHOLE. I know people who had trouble getting pregnant but a miracle happened and they had a baby. And on the other end of the spectrum I know someone who gave birth to a stillborn. I don't enjoy it when someone tells me they have to have an abortion but my YES vote on issue one says if you need to have one, you can. It says I'm not going to make a life changing decision for somebody else.

Do you actually think women go out and decide on an abortion like they are putting in an order at fucking McDonalds? I feel bad for anyone who has to make that decision.

An abortion can happen one of two ways, she can sit down with a doctor and discuss options, or she can squat behind a dumpster in an alley and use a coat hanger. And you really want the latter? I can't even believe this is an issue in the country.

The people have spoke. Looks more and more like Republicans trying to shove their beliefs down people's throats.

You’re a dim person.  Aborting a child at almost 9 months is not reproductive health and you know that.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Those lashing out against issue 1 passing are providing just as ignorant takes as I could have imagined 

C'mon Woody stop with your usual ha-ha copout.

Do you believe, as many pro abortionists do, that the fetus is nothing more than a parasite?

Or how about the fact that most abortions are performed because a child is an inconvenience rather than because of rape, incest etc?

Those were a couple of the takes. Explain which takes you find being ignorant and elaborate. You can't so I'm anticipating you'll take the easy way out again.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

So a woman has unprotected sex with some guy that’s not really father material, so she gets an abortion.

Don’t act like pregnancy is similar to contracting leukemia, or diabetes FFS.

There’s many forms of birth control, and abortion is just another bad decision on the part of the mother.

That's ignorant says Woody.

Why is it ignorant Woody?

runaway.gif.2fc79f3ff6f0afe15bddee8129171618.gif

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Financially speaking yes, but if I could’ve taken a shot to prevent being a diabetic…sign me up.

You and me both CD

• Upvote 1

On 11/8/2023 at 7:08 PM, FY56 said:

And TDS is real. Fact.

And Cult 45 is REAL. FACT.   Sadly, this guy could tell his MAGA morons to go piss up a rope, and they'd give it the old College Try...   You know what GORKA? The reason why I follow Dementia Donnie's doings is because the guy has gone totally sociopathic batshit crazy. Because his (smarter than him) pal Steve Bannon opined dementia is setting in, years ago. You familiar with Project 2025?  If not, I'd suggest you look it up. How to turn American into a Banana Republic in five easy lessons- with DJT at the controls. :( That's what bothers me- the legal system can throw this pathological lying goober into the slammer for the rest of his miserable life, but the crap he's unleashed isn't exactly going away anytime soon. 

On 11/8/2023 at 4:20 PM, FY56 said:

Oh stop. And to the millions of libtards who still believe that Trump colluded with Russia.

They think Trump won based on guess what? Facts. At least with the election there was glaring evidence...the unprecedented numbers, a lot of hanky panky on election night, and the fact that demonrats have a history of cheating.

ROTFLMAO... AGAIN...  Glaring evidence? DGT has had three stinking years to produce his "conclusive" evidence... Waiting... Waiting... waiting... Let me ask you who on the record said the election was on the up and up?  Bill Barr.  Chris Krebs. Paul Cippolini....  However, your demented one with his malignant personality disorder, and propensity for pathological lying- maybe a little of both, keeps pushing his "big lie". Right out of Josef Goebbels's Nazi playbook.  I often wondered how Germans could be that oblivious back 100 years ago... Well, I sure as hell know now.  :( 

You mean Disesh DeSouza's Death Valley Days 20 Mule Team's "evidence" that got debunked by GPS experts? Or Mike Pillow's Matrix shit that programmers said was more crap? Or his own Cyber Ninjas that struck out in Arizona?  FWIW, I need something better than horseshit some guy with a computer living in his basement posted to the Internet.  I see you're part of the Cult too... Sad, because it's guys like you who are a bigger danger to democracy in America than the mindless cretins who think Trump's shit doesn't stink.   

Want to talk about (the now supposedly bankrupt) Rudy Pattootie's summary judgement for defaming those election workers down Georgia way?  Didn't think so.  :D  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, calfoxwc said:

blood on your hands is making you a hamas/palestinian supporter kind of hater.

makes zero sense.

you don't know what you're talking about Cal... My opinion about supporting Israel (which I do) has nothing to do with your Orange Messiah.  

FYI, Trump has about 500,000 American's blood on his hands telling them injecting bleach or shoving a UV light up their ass is a good covid cure.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

liar. I can show you videos of hamas shocking war crimes. that is really low of you.

• Upvote 1

Hoota, you are a liar again:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/05/02/fact-check-covid-19-uv-light-treatment-research-underway-los-angeles/3053177001/

legit research as a possibility. Our Dr told us to take D3 every day back then, why not low level uv light?

Ultraviolet light treatments introduced into the tracheas of five critically ill COVID-19 patients appeared to be safe and associated with a reduction in the respiratory load of SARS-CoV-2—the virus responsible for COVID-19—in all but one patient, according to a study conducted by Cedars-Sinai.
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

And Cult 45 is REAL. FACT.   Sadly, this guy could tell his MAGA morons to go piss up a rope, and they'd give it the old College Try...   You know what GORKA? The reason why I follow Dementia Donnie's doings is because the guy has gone totally sociopathic batshit crazy. Because his (smarter than him) pal Steve Bannon opined dementia is setting in, years ago. You familiar with Project 2025?  If not, I'd suggest you look it up. How to turn American into a Banana Republic in five easy lessons- with DJT at the controls. :( That's what bothers me- the legal system can throw this pathological lying goober into the slammer for the rest of his miserable life, but the crap he's unleashed isn't exactly going away anytime soon. 

ROTFLMAO... AGAIN...  Glaring evidence? DGT has had three stinking years to produce his "conclusive" evidence... Waiting... Waiting... waiting... Let me ask you who on the record said the election was on the up and up?  Bill Barr.  Chris Krebs. Paul Cippolini....  However, your demented one with his malignant personality disorder, and propensity for pathological lying- maybe a little of both, keeps pushing his "big lie". Right out of Josef Goebbels's Nazi playbook.  I often wondered how Germans could be that oblivious back 100 years ago... Well, I sure as hell know now.  :( 

You mean Disesh DeSouza's Death Valley Days 20 Mule Team's "evidence" that got debunked by GPS experts? Or Mike Pillow's Matrix shit that programmers said was more crap? Or his own Cyber Ninjas that struck out in Arizona?  FWIW, I need something better than horseshit some guy with a computer living in his basement posted to the Internet.  I see you're part of the Cult too... Sad, because it's guys like you who are a bigger danger to democracy in America than the mindless cretins who think Trump's shit doesn't stink.   

Want to talk about (the now supposedly bankrupt) Rudy Pattootie's summary judgement for defaming those election workers down Georgia way?  Didn't think so.  :D  

I hear that noise again. Did someone say something?

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

I can give a little attention to his mess.

I will go slow just for you.

"Evidence" does not always prove guilt or truth. Evidence is a far cry from "conclusive evidence".

I didn't say "conclusive evidence" I said glaring evidence.

Evidence in the context to which I was using is synonymous with "indications", or "signs",... not that there was proof of fraud.

What I have been trying to get through your head is that there were glaring signs that Trump had been cheated, unlike the Russian Collusion hoax in which there was zero evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. It was all fabricated. And unlike the Russian collusion hoax in which you fucking demonrats spent 4 years looking, hoping, praying for evidence that didn't exist in order to oust a duly elected president.

And assholes like you were all in. Glued to your TVs. And those pitiful sad faces when both Comey and  Mueller came up empty.

Did that help clear things up for you Larry?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/10/2023 at 11:50 AM, FY56 said:

I can give a little attention to his mess.

I will go slow just for you.

"Evidence" does not always prove guilt or truth. Evidence is a far cry from "conclusive evidence".

I didn't say "conclusive evidence" I said glaring evidence.

Evidence in the context to which I was using is synonymous with "indications", or "signs",... not that there was proof of fraud.

What I have been trying to get through your head is that there were glaring signs that Trump had been cheated, unlike the Russian Collusion hoax in which there was zero evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. It was all fabricated. And unlike the Russian collusion hoax in which you fucking demonrats spent 4 years looking, hoping, praying for evidence that didn't exist in order to oust a duly elected president.

And assholes like you were all in. Glued to your TVs. And those pitiful sad faces when both Comey and  Mueller came up empty.

Did that help clear things up for you Larry?

So now you want to try some semantics horseshit from someone (you) who wants to deny any factual evidence?  It's been shot down 60 times already- including by some of his like minded GQP pals... This isn't 2016, pal, I know you want to live in the past, just like Donnie who apparently thinks he beat Obama back then  :D   :D    

You got any glaring evidence that's going to stand up to judicial review?   Go ahead, waste some time, it doesn't exist- and anyone who isn't in Cult 45 damn well knows it.  BTW, I don't give a rat's ass about 2016, if you forgot I mistakenly voted for the Orange Menace back then... I thought he would some how grow up and act presidential. Boy was I  wrong.  He's now devolved into a name calling sociopathic buffoon low class jerk with a retribution agenda that frankly is an embarrassment to American politics.