THE BROWNS BOARD

Once again, I have to ask

VaporTrail

Why the hell are you afraid to blitz, Tucker? I don't fucking get it. We put pressure on Cutler and he throws an erratic pass. Then, the next play, we rush 4, and he has all day to throw and gets 18 yards. Ok, so what did you just learn? Apparently nothing, cuz then we rushed 3 and he gets another first down. Fucking stupid. Tucker needs to go back to just coaching the DB's. A defensive coordinator needs to have some balls.

I agree completely. Just watch the last Monday night game where Pittsburgh blitzed I think every single play and yes even when they were up by 17 and guess what there was no comeback in sight from the redskins. And this was done without one of the Steelers starting CB and Safety. I am so fed up with how this team operates itself, they never learn ala what happened Sunday to Thursday. No adjustments ever made. And I am starting to think the conditioning must suck since they suck wind every 4th Qtr.

This is getting really old. How many times do we say they should of blitz. I rather get beat on a blitz than have the QB have all day to throw. With all the time in the pocket eventually receivers will get open...I dont care how coud your DB's are. They did the same thing last week against Flaco. We had them 3-16 on there 7. Romeo decided to rush 4 and Flanco passsed to Clayton for 17.

As Dennis Green says....

We let them off the hook!!!!!!!!

The part I am pissed about is they were down to their 5th running back and we still only ruched 4 and three of those guys were 325 pounds...makes no sense to give cutler 6 and 7 seconds to throw against our secondary....truly bad Defensive coordinator scheme

Archived