THE BROWNS BOARD

Meanwhile, in England

VaporTrail

4 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

What utter BS... hilarious...

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Nothing wrong with finding out these slime balls.   Deport all of them.

I am going to guess you did not like when the government made lists of people who went into the Capitol building on January 6. Why then, should people who express anti-Zionist opinions be put on a list? Almost everyone who was complaining about cancel culture for the last three years is now doing the same exact thing they were complaining about. If I deleted your name off the quote above and told you woody or hoorta said it about the so-called insurrectionists, you'd be telling them to go fuck themselves. 

7 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

I am going to guess you did not like when the government made lists of people who went into the Capitol building on January 6. Why then, should people who express anti-Zionist opinions be put on a list? Almost everyone who was complaining about cancel culture for the last three years is now doing the same exact thing they were complaining about. If I deleted your name off the quote above and told you woody or hoorta said it about the so-called insurrectionists, you'd be telling them to go fuck themselves. 

You still believe in that Jan 6th hoax... God it must suck to be gullible like you...

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

You should take another look at what I wrote instead of just sperging out because you saw the term "January 6th."

tell us how many Jan. 6th protestors support beheading babies, Vapor. How many of them support rape, gunning down Israeli children. Raping, beating Israeli mothers, then cutting her baby out of her belly while she was a alive and then shooting her.

Makes the most hardened IDF soldiers and anyone else seeing videos of it sob.

Makes you and hoorta happy? Surely not, so why not be serious for a change?

On 11/9/2023 at 7:38 PM, VaporTrail said:

No I wouldn't.  I think the 'free free Palestine' protesters are terrorists.  I think the Jan 6 peaceful (mostly) demonstration were patriots.

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2023 at 12:41 AM, calfoxwc said:

tell us how many Jan. 6th protestors support beheading babies, Vapor. How many of them support rape, gunning down Israeli children. Raping, beating Israeli mothers, then cutting her baby out of her belly while she was a alive and then shooting her.

Makes the most hardened IDF soldiers and anyone else seeing videos of it sob.

Makes you and hoorta happy? Surely not, so why not be serious for a change?

America first? You are Israel first.

10 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

No I wouldn't.  I think the 'free free Palestine' protesters are terrorists.  I think the Jan 6 peaceful (mostly) demonstration were patriots.

And therein lies the problem - anyone who has the wrong opinion can be labelled as a terrorist. 

The people who are in power are currently treating Jan 6 trespassers as terrorists. This week, there was one from New Jersey who skipped his court date. He ran when the feds came to his door, so they sent a fucking FBI SWAT team after him. 

In my opinion, Jan 6 defendants are being politically persecuted. I think it's a travesty that a bunch of nonviolent, average Joe offenders are being charged with the harshest available penalties to send a message to Trump. I think that you are rightly indignant about how they're being treated. But I do think it's completely hypocritical to then turn around and call for those same tools to be used against someone whose opinion you don't like. 

On 11/9/2023 at 7:38 PM, VaporTrail said:

A. Jan 6th had nothing to do with beheading children, raping, murdering innocent Israeli people.

Supporting that terrorism is a crime. That is why they should be on that list.