THE BROWNS BOARD

Don't go to college

Westside Steve

Most of that was very, very stupid. Most annoying may have been Maher's need for the audience to jerk him off with applause after every line. 

Takes like this and assuming it's all of college are ignorant and reflect a lot of the same bias and ignorance he's describing in the video. 

The back half at least turns it to ivy league schools slightly, which definitely have plenty of issues. But framing this as all college is just more pandering by Maher.

Oh well. Didn't expect anything to enlightening or groundbreaking anyway. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Most of that was very, very stupid. Most annoying may have been Maher's need for the audience to jerk him off with applause after every line. 

Takes like this and assuming it's all of college are ignorant and reflect a lot of the same bias and ignorance he's describing in the video. 

The back half at least turns it to ivy league schools slightly, which definitely have plenty of issues. But framing this as all college is just more pandering by Maher.

The whole thing is basically an indictment of the Ivy League schools and for good reason. Hard to Fathom your blind support for any course that offers a masters. There are most certainly courses of study that prepare one for specialized careers etc. Yours is one. Also plenty, if not most, that offer bullshit just so the universities can grab money from suckers. No doubt you will attack mine but there really are many worse than that.

(Not to mention the fact that affirmative action has taken away one of the few positives in a Harvard or other high profile College offers)

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Um...he was referring to Ivy League schools. 

Maybe next time he'll expand it further.

I don't believe this liberal indoctrination is restricted to Ivy League schools. Every major University on the Left Coast is culpable.

And NYU. They are really fucked up over there.

He literally says elite colleges multiple times, woody just has to phrase it in such a way to make his point seem better? Either way, I'd say most colleges anyways have this problem, it's just that the elite ones get the most attention.

I walked onto my local college campus and they happened to have an anti Christian rally going on lol. It was a tiny protest or whatever you want to call it but the point is you can find stupidity on probably all campuses. My son has come to me about some of his assignments from this college and I just tell him to ignore it, get your A and move on. My daughter is in a dorm at a different college and just so happened she is on the inclusion floor. I visit her and it's no big deal, at all, but I just don't see the need. I just tell them both not to get sidetracked and when they graduate it's going to be competitive so do whatever they can now to set themselves apart. For example, my daughter has had a side job in the field she is going to college for and that experience will look great on a resume. Much better than being ignorant and chanting racist slogans about the river to the sea.

Woody is a prime example of the brainwashing, he bought the white supremacy speeches hook line and sinker. Unfortunately we have professors that instead of helping kids grow, warp their views and tell them what to think. It may have been youtube or tictoc that got woody, but this stuff happens in colleges in every town.

He also deflects from the point of the video to whine about pandering and audience applause. He knows damn well some of the crap that goes on but again he's either too brainwashed to comprehend that it's garbage or he is just knowingly being disingenuous.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Typical Woody doesn't pay attention to the video.  Just the title.....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1