THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Wake up you Pancake-eating Motherfuckers it's GAMEDAY!!! Final stop on the Revenge Tour takes us to Denver where ... Fuck Denver! Ya, it's been like 35 years, but Fuck Them! Browns Defense gonna keep rolling people, young QB gonna keep getting better. Here We Go, Brownies, Here We Go!!! 

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 1:00 PM

Throw out the QBs, because neither team has one ... and the Bungles are the better team. And they are home. Back up the truck on the Bungles BUNGLES 24 STEELERS 10

Cleveland at Denver 4:05 PM

The light seemed to come on for DTR in the 4th Q last week. Our defense will give these guys fits. The streak continues ... BROWNS 21 BRONCOS 10

Baltimore at LA Chargers 8:20 PM, Sunday Night Football

I know people don't like to bet on the Chargers because of the coach ... But I think talent-wise, they are built to beat Baltimore ... So,  I've got no problem taking them. CHARGERS 27 RATBIRDS 19

dqxlrq1u7epb1.png

Updated ZomBabe Standings 

Isabela Merced 7-4

Alexandra Daddario 4-4

Bryce Dallas Howard 4-4

Kate Upton 5-8

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, bbedward said:

The worst part of watching steeler games is how they jerk off TJ Watt nonstop since there’s literally nothing else positive to talk about on that team

Lol...more yards this quarter than most of their games.