THE BROWNS BOARD

Leon Williams waived

D'Qwimbley

Rumor has it that the Browns have some interest in (and a good waiver position to get) Hank Baskett (Wilkinson?). You know, Mr. Kendra.

-jj

In all honesty i don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Did a Google search...never heard of the guy to be honest...wonder why we would go for another wideout??

Don't know. He's a solid football player - but not a whole lot of anything. He's bigger than most, decent hands. The Browns were reported to be on the short list of trade partners the Eagles were looking at before they waived him. A lot of that stuff is just rumor though. Although, I have to think, if he ends up in Cleveland, his reality show is over. I'm pretty sure Mangini will want to control that information flow... ya know before his wife opens his playbook to the camera to show the audience how BORING Hank's studying is.

-jj

Have you guys watched any Eagles games? Baskett is a pretty good redzone threat with his height and jumping ability In fact he's made a few really good jump ball TD catches in his day. He brings a big target for the QB. Also he's the guy that stole one of Hugh Heffners gf's from the playboy mansion Kendra, the stupidest one of the three thats always rahing the Chargers. Now she has her own reality show and hes obviously on it. The guy must not be too smart himself marrying that hooker. Something tells me this isnt the guy Mangini picks up. He's solid but we already have a plethora of WR's that are tall and can jump. And just to think he's getting Hugh's saggy old man balls seconds EWWW. I wouldn't touch Kendra with a ten foot pole after Heff soiled her.

And what If Hank joins the Browns and Heff comes to Cleve wanting Kendra back? This scenario might play out lol!

Adam Sandler OLD BALLS!

My wife is from Philly so I do watch the eageles a bit. Baskett may not a superstar number 2 wide out. But He does have great hands and at 6'4'' he does represent another threat in the corner of the endzone. Plus, I wouldnt mind seeing Kendra and her Freinds at some games.

Archived