THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump’s VP

Westside Steve

I'm actually not sure who would be a good fit. There are plenty of people who I wouldn't mind seeing in the top role but the problem is anybody that's successful and competent is not going to want to act at the whim of DJT.  Same goes for any potential cabinet members

https://www.aol.com/trump-vp-ranking-candidates-most-210151082.html

The Republican presidential primary calendar won’t officially kick off until the Jan. 15, 2024, Iowa caucuses, but former President Trump’s dominant position i...

I admire Scott, and Donalds and Noem. and Sanders. Noem doesn't help him get an "iffy" swing state, but she is terrific.

Donalds is excellent, would he help much in Florida? Could be. Scott isn't interested in VP, so I think he is off the list. It's Donalds or Noem for me. Noem would help with the women votes, and Donalds is highly respected, and a LOT of the black communities around America are fed up with the dems.

I'm a big Desantis supporter, but Pres Trump KNOWS who to NOT trust in our gov - and WILL FIX IT. I think Desantis would work to fix it, but won't know all the corrupt players who need to get OUT of our gov.

He absolutely does not know who not to trust. He knows competent and powerful people but those people aren't going to dance to his tune if they don't agree. That's what made them successful in the first place. He needs someone competent and successful but who are also on board with his vision. Unfortunately those who would cheer the first woman or person of color or whatever stupid criteria won't care if it's a republican. Just like women who were thrilled with the prospect of the first woman president, Hilary, or vice president Kamala didn't care how big a crook or how stupid she might be. So far:

I like Noem I like Tulsi gabbard I like Ramaswami I'm okay with Tim Scott not so much with Haley I think she gets silly with her anti-tick tock Etc hook. I like Ron DeSantis anti-woke agenda but don't know if they can work together. Rolling the dice Kennedy Jr Rand Raul? 

WSS

(For example I want a really good guitar player but I want him to play what I want him to play)

• Upvote 1