THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official   🏈   -SNF -   KC now 8-4 at GB +5½ and now 6-6 Dec. 3  ● GB wins !

mjp28

●  The Official   🏈   -SNF -   KC  (8-3)   -at-   GB  (5-6)   at 8:20 pm  Dec. 3  ●

GB +5½  and  over  43½  tonight.

Why not,  we need another football game to hit the  REFRESH  button in our brain.

The Green Bay Packers will try to stay undefeated in December under coach Matt LaFleur when they host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday Night Football in Green Bay, Wisc.

●-->  Since LaFleur took over as coach in 2019, the Packers are a perfect 15-0 in December, winning games by an average of 9.8 points per game. In home December games, they are 8-0, winning by 11.3 points a game. 

●->  Looking to make good on their December record.

Green Bay (5-6) enters Sunday just on the outside of the NFC playoff picture, a half-game behind the Vikings (6-6) for the third and final wild card berth. Meanwhile, Kansas City (8-3) can join idle Baltimore (9-3) atop the AFC with a win on Sunday night.

• mjp28 changed the title to ●  The Official   🏈   -SNF -   KC  (8-3)   -at-   GB +5½ and (5-6)   at 8:20 pm  Dec. 3  ●
  • mjp28 pinned this topic

2 minutes to look ahead to the BROWNS future in 2023.  ( from a previous post )

Five more games with  Joe Flacco.

DATE OPPONENT TIME TV TICKETS
13 Sun, Dec 3 LIVE
FOX
Loss
14 Sun, Dec 10 1:00 PM
CBS

15 Sun, Dec 17 1:00 PM
FOX

16 Sun, Dec 24 1:00 PM
CBS
Tickets as low as $42 
17 Thu, Dec 28 8:15 PM
PRIME VIDEO
Tickets as low as $49 
18 Sun, Jan 7 TBD   Tickets as low as $49 

Well this game has been closer than some thought.   In Q4 now.   *Revised with 5 min. left.  * Final revision.

Screenshot_2023-12-04_015212.jpg

Edited by mjp28

• mjp28 changed the title to ●  The Official   🏈   -SNF -   KC (8-3) -at-  GB +5½ and (5-6)  Dec. 3  ●
2 hours ago, bbedward said:

Packers are a young team that’s gelling and improving as the season goes on, good coaching with young talent.

The chiefs are extremely overrated this year. That offense is not the same as it was with tyreek and a younger kelce 

I did not bet this one but if I did it would have been   the December GB Pack (+5½)  +  the guaranteed over (43½)  +  the  2T  parlay.  It was laid out for you in the above  c&p  for you.

And bbed was right on too.  Mine was before the game,  I like  most  of those  CBS  anyalyse before the games.  I'm on the lookout for  FREE & EASY  tools and good lines to c&p out there  ( used to be everywhere .... not now ! )

• mjp28 changed the title to The Official   🏈   -SNF -   KC now 8-4 at GB +5½ and now 6-6 Dec. 3  ● GB wins !
  • mjp28 unpinned this topic