THE BROWNS BOARD

Debate gets uglier

Westside Steve

Ramalangadingdong is just a loudmouth jerk. HE also called Christie fat, called Haley corrupt - and I heard on the radio this morning - he has taken money donations from some of the same chinese that gave money to hunter biden....

Rama needs to be gone, Christie is a jerk, too - he needs to be gone.

I've liked Haley, but sometimes you have to wonder about her.

Only Desantis or Trump can fix our gov before it's too late. If it isn't already too late....

to that point:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/12/07/desantis-landed-so-many-blows-that-he-even-triggered-blackrock-and-the-ratio-was-glorious-n2167275

DeSantis Landed So Many Blows That He Even Triggered BlackRock, and the Ratio Was Glorious

"

The exchange that kicked things off was over the proliferation of ESG in the business world. DeSantis pointed out that he was the only person on stage who had taken tangible action against it, including targeting BlackRock specifically. 

Advertisement

DESANTIS: "Vivek - he wrote a book talking about ESG and these woke corporations [...] I took $2 billion away from BlackRock."

"They want, basically, to change society without needing to go through the constitutional process. We've kneecapped that in Florida." pic.twitter.com/b3dzG3cYNp

— Florida’s Voice (@FLVoiceNews) December 7, 2023"

37 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

what a retard

That is just a slur against the people who have legit learning disabilities. Haley is very smart, but sometimes, I think heraggressiveness gets her looking like a bit of a fool. She will surely drop out soon. Ramalanga should never have run, along with Christie Elmer Fudd.

I just wonder where she was ...allegedly quoting those numbers from. Just sounds pretty silly.

4 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

image.thumb.png.822f5414af6c307a0c453f64e61857b0.png

what a retard

Every candidate has to seize upon some issue and make it their own. Her Tik Tok Jihad is pretty ridiculous unfortunately I know people who are on board with it. But I personally consider the BLM pro Hamas rallies and anti-semitic attacks disgusting.

WSS

On 12/7/2023 at 9:58 AM, calfoxwc said:

Ramalangadingdong is just a loudmouth jerk. HE also called Christie fat, called Haley corrupt - and I heard on the radio this morning - he has taken money donations from some of the same chinese that gave money to hunter biden....

Only Desantis or Trump can fix our gov before it's too late. If it isn't already too late....

At least he didn't say "you could see there was bllod coming out of her eyes" about Megyn Kelly😁

On 12/7/2023 at 9:58 AM, calfoxwc said:

But that's exactly what Trump would say.

If you act like an Actual adult, you have ZERO chance to win

You have to act like a spoiled child, that has no respect for ANYTHING. 

It is a sad state of affairs, when we are going to have to choose between an old man, who is very limited on cognitive thought, and one of these fools, who can’t do anything but call people name, and kick and scream like a spoiled child