THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden whines about impeachment

Westside Steve

12 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So there isn't a crime. Thanks for confirming again. 

Well depending on your own party colluding with foreign Nationals to influence the election is reason for impeachment correct? Number two again according to your party blackmailing foreign leaders who may have dirt on people close to you and withholding Aid is worthy of impeachment correct? Plus we know that Joe lied about his ignorance of hunters business dealings..

WSS

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well depending on your own party colluding with foreign Nationals to influence the election is reason for impeachment correct? Number two again according to your party blackmailing foreign leaders who may have dirt on people close to you and withholding Aid is worthy of impeachment correct? Plus we know that Joe lied about his ignorance of hunters business dealings..

WSS

Yes, attempting to extort foreign leaders for personal gain is impeachable offense. It is an abuse of power. Then obstructing the investigation is also a crime. Ask Nixon.

Not saying I agree with whatever "lie" you are talking about. But if lying was all it took to get impeachment, Cheetos would have been impeachment 100 times in his first year. So still not hearing a crime. Do you have a phone call where ByDon says "I would like you to do us a favor" then asks the foreign leader to talk to his personal lawyer about a debunk conspiracy theory? Oh did ByDon tell this foreign leader to investigate Cheeto's son? No, well if that had happened, I'm sure you would think impeachment was the right move.