THE BROWNS BOARD

Pro Bowl?

BradyBegins

It looks like this team isn't going to make the playoffs, so let's talk the next best thing - the Pro Bowl

Who do you think goes from the Browns?

DT - Shaun Rogers

S - Sean Jones

KR - Joshua Cribbs

LT - Joe Thomas

TE - K2

FB - Vickers

LG - Steinbach

LB - K. Wimbley

WR - Braylon

My prediction is 9 Pro Bowlers...the most of any AFC team.

Guest ATENEARS
It looks like this team isn't going to make the playoffs, so let's talk the next best thing - the Pro Bowl

DT - Shaun Rogers

S - Sean Jones

KR - Joshua Cribbs

LT - Joe Thomas

TE - K2

FB - Vickers

LG - Steinbach

LB - K. Wimbley

WR - Braylon

Shaun Rogers should make it and Josh Cribbs is making a mid-season run for special teams. Add in Phil Dawson and that is about the extent anyone from this team will make it.

Sean Jones? Really, for what? Braylon because he leads the league in drops? Kamerion Wimbley for the three plays he's made in nine games? Vickers! ... Vickers!! .... Vickers!!!?

DT - Shaun Rogers

S - Sean Jones

KR - Joshua Cribbs

LT - Joe Thomas

TE - K2

FB - Vickers

LG - Steinbach

LB - K. Wimbley

WR - Braylon

I don't know about the rest of you BUT this sure seems like a JOKE post (maybe your just trying to draw discussion, I don't know). Why would ANY TRUE Browns fan list Wimbley and Braylon on there? And our secondary with Jones isn't scaring anybody. Dawson has been lights out like Stan says.

I think Rogers, Dawson, Cribbs (if he is back up to form now). I don't think we will get the big group like last year let alone more than any other AFC team.

This is not a joke post...like I said, if you think Braylon shouldn't make it, who would you put over him?

HINES WARD?

I'd put a third string punter in over him.

Seriously though, let's take a lookie loo at AFC WR's...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bypositi...old_category=WR

There are 15 WR's having a better season than him.

Not hard to choose from that list.

This is not a joke post...like I said, if you think Braylon shouldn't make it, who would you put over him?

HINES WARD?

Wow, are you dumb.

Andre Johnson.

Brandon Marshall.

Reggie Wayne.

Housyourmamma.

Lee Evans.

Randy Moss.

Derrick Mason.

Eddie Royal.

That's all I got off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

And you know what, while I know he won't. Hines and Braylon are similar in recieving yards, while HInes has more TD's. So maybe he should go.

If you could make the probowl for dropping passes, rather then catches, then sure throw him in.

Ok, I admit I wasn't aware there were so many WRs with better stats than Braylon.

Still surprised at the level of hate for him...the guy was amazing last year, the whole team sucks this year and then you throw him under a bus.

Why don't we just cut him if he sucks so bad.... icon_eek.gif

Um. The pro bowl is every year, not every 2 years.

Get lost, Stoolers troll.. Like you'll have any Pro Bowlers this year..

We won't have as many as usually, you're right. Our offense is slacking, not sure if we'll even get 1 from the offense. Defensively we got a couple. Harrison and Woodley are obviouse. We got some others who deserves it, in the defensive seconday, but I dunno if they'll make it.

Ok, I admit I wasn't aware there were so many WRs with better stats than Braylon.

Still surprised at the level of hate for him...the guy was amazing last year, the whole team sucks this year and then you throw him under a bus.

We get more value in a trade.

We get more value in a trade.

You can't be serious about trading BE...

The reason we're hating on Braylon is because he drops crucial passes, he gets a ton of false starts, and he's an egomaniac.

The only players on this team that will go to the probowl this year are:

Josh Cribbs

Joe Thomas

Ryan Pontbriand

Shaun Rogers

As serious as a heart attack.

I don't have the patience for a WR who's entire career history is about dropped easy passes.

Quinn's first pass to him was a drop. how many passes did he see come his way since? 2.

Quinn will not let Edwards victimize this teams chances to win, that's why the best receiver on the team had 10 catches and 2 TD's.

Edwards had one good year in his 4 year career. That's not good for a supposed high profile WR.

The reason we're hating on Braylon is because he drops crucial passes, he gets a ton of false starts, and he's an egomaniac.

The only players on this team that will go to the probowl this year are:

Josh Cribbs

Joe Thomas

Ryan Pontbriand

Shaun Rogers

Who?

As serious as a heart attack.

I don't have the patience for a WR who's entire career history is about dropped easy passes.

Quinn's first pass to him was a drop. how many passes did he see come his way since? 2.

Quinn will not let Edwards victimize this teams chances to win, that's why the best receiver on the team had 10 catches and 2 TD's.

Edwards had one good year in his 4 year career. That's not good for a supposed high profile WR.

Find me some stats that show over the span of his 4 years that he's the NFL leader of dropped passes.

I bet you'll be surprised to find he isn't.

DT - Shaun Rogers

S - Sean Jones

KR - Joshua Cribbs

LT - Joe Thomas

TE - K2

FB - Vickers

LG - Steinbach

LB - K. Wimbley

WR - Braylon

I don't know about the rest of you BUT this sure seems like a JOKE post (maybe your just trying to draw discussion, I don't know). Why would ANY TRUE Browns fan list Wimbley and Braylon on there? And our secondary with Jones isn't scaring anybody. Dawson has been lights out like Stan says.

I think Rogers, Dawson, Cribbs (if he is back up to form now). I don't think we will get the big group like last year let alone more than any other AFC team.

AdaM, you're probably right...I missed LT Joe Thomas.

1) Josh Cribbs is DEFINATELY the best special teams player in the AFC and possibly the entire league.

2) Shaun Rogers is having a Pro Bowl season.

3) Phil Dawson has been excellent and should be considered.

4) Ryan Pontbriand is a God amongst long snappers.

5) Joe Thomas has regressed, but might be considered if he steps it up in the next 7 games.

...and that is ALL I've got.

Doug

Archived