THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos disqualified from the Colorado ballot.

cccjwh

I guess the Colorado Supreme Court didn't believe Cheetos when he said he never took an oath "to Support the Constitution". 

Trump Is Disqualified From the 2024 Ballot, Colorado Supreme Court Rules - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Former President Donald J. Trump is ineligible to hold office again, the Colorado Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday, accepting the argument that the 14th Amendment disqualifies him in an explosive decision that could upend the 2024 election.

In a lengthy ruling ordering the Colorado secretary of state to exclude Mr. Trump from the state’s Republican primary ballot, the justices reversed a Denver district judge’s finding last month that Section 3 of the 14th Amendment — which disqualifies people who have engaged in insurrection against the Constitution after having taken an oath to support it from holding office — did not apply to the presidency.

They affirmed the district judge’s other key conclusions: that Mr. Trump’s actions before and on Jan. 6, 2021, constituted engaging in insurrection, and that courts had the authority to enforce Section 3 against a person whom Congress had not specifically designated.

“A majority of the court holds that President Trump is disqualified from holding the office of president under Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution,” the court wrote in a 4-to-3 ruling. “Because he is disqualified, it would be a wrongful act under the Election Code for the Colorado Secretary of State to list him as a candidate on the presidential primary ballot.”

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m sure the U.S Supreme Court will have a say in this, so don’t pop the corks on the champagne just yet Biden Nut Swinger.

it's bs. The entire Colorado "Supreme Court" is all democrat Governor appointed judges.

The fix it in, at every turn, for them to win by any illegal means necessary.

The upside is, The U.S. Supreme Court will decide to rule on this one.

I mean, the colorado dem hack judges just ruled Pres Trump guilty without any kind of trial,

over their loyalty to the democratic party.

You watch - they will desperately try to give all illegals the right to vote for president in 2024.

If a protest that gets out of control and delays Congressional proceedings meets the threshold of "insurrection," then what do you think the states with GOP governments are going to do with that precedent?
Here's a hint - look at how they reacted to being victims of cancel culture and now look at how they're trying to cancel anyone who doesn't give Israel unconditional support. 

What do you think is going to be the reaction from voters?
Here's another hint - see the Ohio GOP and abortion.  

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

For all the hand ringing about attacks on our democracy from lefties at other idiots this shines a pretty harsh light on the dog and pony show our electoral process has become. Oh hell, probably always was.

WSS

Maybe always was, but it is a serious movement now for the dems to KEEP control of our gov. Failing that, they get ejected from their career jobs and get prosecuted for various crimes while in office.

Klinesmith - only got probation and community service. Think Jan. 6th folks could get that deal? nope.

Jan 29, 2021The former FBI lawyer who admitted to doctoring an email that other officials relied upon to justify secret surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser was sentenced Friday to 12 months of

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

If a protest that gets out of control and delays Congressional proceedings meets the threshold of "insurrection," then what do you think the states with GOP governments are going to do with that precedent?
Here's a hint - look at how they reacted to being victims of cancel culture and now look at how they're trying to cancel anyone who doesn't give Israel unconditional support. 

What do you think is going to be the reaction from voters?
Here's another hint - see the Ohio GOP and abortion.  

so the subject is Pres Trump and "taken off the ballot" approval by the totally democrat governor nominated Colorado supreme court judges....

and you divert to whining about support for Israel? You mean like "unconditional support" the left pro hamas lovers spout for gazans when they demand genocide of Jews in Israel ? I ask again, are you palestinian? What the heck?

How about "Unlimited support" for the folks in Gaza? eh? do you want to whine about that?

Dec 20, 2021GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — The international community has sent billions of dollars in aid to the Gaza Strip in recent years to provide relief to the more than 2 million Palestinians living in the isolated, Hamas-ruled territory.

"— The U.S. has spent at least $5.5 million in Gaza this year on cash assistance and health care, in addition to contributing $90 million to UNRWA operations in Gaza and the occupied West Bank.

— Israel is granting work permits to 10,000 Gazans who undergo security vetting, providing a crucial source of income for families with no known connection to Hamas."

25 minutes ago, Vambo said:

This is exactly what I've been talking about for quite some time.....CHAOS. Trump, for all the good/bad he did, it's simply a circus folks. 

Can the USA actually thrive under another Trump administration (assuming he's allowed to actually run)? 

I think we all know that answer....it cannot. Way too many distractions, way too much scrutiny. 

Yes, this present administration needs to go. It doesn't mean Trump is the answer. What 2 term president in recent memory was effective the last year or so of his term? 

21 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

This is exactly what I've been talking about for quite some time.....CHAOS. Trump, for all the good/bad he did, it's simply a circus folks. 

Can the USA actually thrive under another Trump administration (assuming he's allowed to actually run)? 

I think we all know that answer....it cannot. Way too many distractions, way too much scrutiny. 

Yes, this present administration needs to go. It doesn't mean Trump is the answer. What 2 term president in recent memory was effective the last year or so of his term? 

Circus, true. But the leftwing media MADE IT THAT WAY. and they will do exactly the same or worse to anyone else that gets in their way of keeping a firm grip on our gov. We had it great under Pres Trump. No wars, great economy, mostly closed border with corrupt mexico helping....

Pres Trump...or Desantis, are the only two that I see that will resolve the severe and widespread CORRUPTION in our gov. Pres Trump knows, now, who they are. Desantis has a very good idea.

If the next president doesn't fix the doj, irs, fbi, cia, etc....

America is lost. Right now, the democrats, corrupt ALL,  will use any corrupt fake means to try to destroy any political opposition. Lies and fake scandals about Pres Trump. Fake witnesses to destroy Kavanaugh. Attacks on Desantis have already started.

There will be fireworks when Pres Trump is re-elected - because whoever wins our WH MUST fix the corruption in our gov.

The clintons, obaMao commies, dirty bidens ALL got MILLIONS of dollars from hostile countries.

The democrat congress fought Pres Trump every single day that they could. This garbage has to stop - America is doing seriously downhill into big, serious trouble. I've been talking about Cloward-Piven for years. Look at where we are now - just wait til we start funding the livelihoods of millions of illegals. Look at our debt - it's out of control, and it may be too late to avoid a very serious crash economically.

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Well if the Democrats didn't do all the sleezy things to keep him from running would there be chaos?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Well if the Democrats didn't do all the sleezy things to keep him from running would there be chaos?

Well there was chaos when he was in the 1st time, whether from the Dems or Trump himself.

Let Ramaswany put him in a cabinet post. 

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Well there was chaos when he was in the 1st time, whether from the Dems or Trump himself.

The Dems hounded him, the entire time in office ... Russia Russia Russia...I blame the Dems for all the Chaos!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

From the moment he took the Oath of Office the Demonrats set out to destroy him rather than try and work with the newly elected president. Chaos is solely through the fault of the demonrats.

The audacity of this guy being president, this outsider. Chaos is what the dems were aiming for. The demonrat strategy worked because Trumps big ego causes him to retaliate. He needed to shut up and restrain himself.

6 minutes ago, FY56 said:

From the moment he took the Oath of Office the Demonrats set out to destroy him rather than try and work with the newly elected president. Chaos is solely through the fault of the demonrats.

The audacity of this guy being president, this outsider. Chaos is what the dems were aiming for. The demonrat strategy worked because Trumps big ego causes him to retaliate. He needed to shut up and restrain himself.

Poor guy, always a victim. Nothing is ever his fault. "Stupidity cult in modern history"

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Poor guy, always a victim. Nothing is ever his fault. "Stupidity cult in modern history"

Oh he did wrong things, like not shutting his mouth.

You just can't stand the FACT that the demonrats and media set out to destroy him from the onset regarldess.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, FY56 said:

You just can't stand the FACT that the demonrats and media set out to destroy him from the onset regarldess.

Oh sure. The poor victim is being persecuted. I mean he has been treated worse than any other POTUS in history. Even worse than the ones that were assassinated. There is a reason why they call him "Cheetos Jesus". Of course, insulting the people who you need to work with to get your bills passed doesn't work. Wasting two years of control of the House and Senate was his fault either of course. Has Cheetos ever taken responsibility for any mistakes or problem? 

Today, the Colorado Supreme Court taught us that riling up your supporters to break into the Capitol and steal AOCs shoes to sniff is the same as seceding from the Union and starting a civil war that killed over half a million Americans.  

50 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Oh sure. The poor victim is being persecuted. I mean he has been treated worse than any other POTUS in history. Even worse than the ones that were assassinated. There is a reason why they call him "Cheetos Jesus". Of course, insulting the people who you need to work with to get your bills passed doesn't work. Wasting two years of control of the House and Senate was his fault either of course. Has Cheetos ever taken responsibility for any mistakes or problem? 

Trump's not the real victim here. It's the million voters in Colorado who just had a court dictate to them that they can't vote for the candidate they want because they claim he's guilty of a crime he was never convicted of. This should alarm everyone.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Today, the Colorado Supreme Court taught us that riling up your supporters to break into the Capitol and steal AOCs shoes to sniff is the same as seceding from the Union and starting a civil war that killed over half a million Americans.  

Trump's not the real victim here. It's the million voters in Colorado who just had a court dictate to them that they can't vote for the candidate they want because they claim he's guilty of a crime he was never convicted of. This should alarm everyone.  

Your asking Ccunt to excute critical thinking.. That never was his strong suit... A parameceum has more brain power than this DOLT!

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Colorado has no right to do so.  This will be overturned very quickly.

Republicans love to tout "states rights" until it doesn't suit them.  :D  

23 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

To play devils advocate, the Republican controlled states can bar Dementia Joe from their ballots.

It will never fly in the U.S. Supreme Court.

Hold my beer.  It may not, or it may.... Those largely REPUBLICAN  Supreme Court Justices are going to be forced to clarify exactly what an "insurrection" is. 

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

LOL FY- Trump destroyed himself- with damn near zero prodding from Democrats.  Can we start with a few FACTS?  Lying about raping Ms. Carrol, (twice). About $10 million there.  Having Mike Cohen pay off Stormy. Tax fraud in NY- the dog and pony show is just how much he's going to have to pay up. Find me 11,70 votes- and if you've ever listened to the entire call, it's obviously election interference.  Uncle RICO is calling...  Then we have 1\6 with a million pages of documentation and sworn testimony by REPUBLICANS that Donnie wanted his minions to "fight like hell". And when they did FY- he sat on his fat ass in the White House while others told him to call off the mob. To top it off, we have the MAGA Retardo documents stuff down Florida way unless his "Loose" Cannon judge bails him out- it's an open and shut case of improperly handling top secret documents- and to top it off, showing them to folks without the proper security clearance.  Go cry 91 felony counts FY.  So fuck your what about Biden, Joe is a relative saint by comparison. 

Yeah, you have the right to not incriminate yourself- but Donnie is just too much of a malignant narcist  not to do so.  I'm not a great Biden fan, but the Trump Kool-Aid sadly has seriously rotted your brain. 

24 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, you have the right to not incriminate yourself- but Donnie is just too much of a malignant narcist  not to do so.  I'm not a great Biden fan, but the Trump Kool-Aid sadly has seriously rotted your brain. 

narcissist on a blathering hysterical rage.

Ka rere te waka tuarangi Columbia i Whoreta. Ko Whoreta (reo Pākehā: Florida) he wāhanga whenua o te tonga o te Hononga-o-Amerika.Ko te nuinga o te whenua he koutu nui, ko te Moana o Mehiko ki te taha uru, ko te Moana Ranatiki ki te rāwhiti. He āhua pārūrū te wera o te whenua nei, he paihuarere. Nā tētahi kaihōpara Pāniora, nā Juan Ponce de León te ingoa Florida, nāna te whenua ...

40 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Republicans love to tout "states rights" until it doesn't suit them.  :D  

I was one of those people who thought that leaving abortion to individual states was the right thing. I didn't care much about the topic of abortion, but it sure as hell fired up the people who it did matter to. 

Then, the State of Ohio legislature had the right to try and take the issue out of the voters' hands, but that did not make it a good decision. They did it anyways, and even I voted for 1 and 2, because the way they tried to do it was bullshit. Likewise, the State of Colorado's Supreme Court has the right to remove Trump from the ballot by claiming he has done the same as the Confederacy. I expect this issue in Colorado to do to voters what Issue 1 did for Ohio.