THE BROWNS BOARD

● The other  🏉  NFL - WEEK 16  - including the  🏉   506 Maps & Games ! ● Right here.

mjp28

●   The  ★  "Real"  🏉    NFL  -  WEEK 16  -  Games this week  including the    🏉   506 Sports Maps !    ( see below )

But first  our special Christmas weekend games.    And a Merry Christmas   🎄  to you all.

*SPECIAL NATIONAL BROADCASTS   ( and final scores )   

• ★Thursday Night: New Orleans @ LA Rams (Amazon)   ▪︎ LAR  30   NO  22  final.
  • And then our  AFCN vs AFCN  clash:
  • ★  Saturday 4:30 PM ET:   ●-> Cincinnati @ <--> Pittsburgh (NBC; Noah Eagle, Todd B) ▪︎ PIT 34  CIN 11
  • ★  Saturday 8 PM ET: Buffalo @ LA Chargers (PeMike Tirico, Cris Co..h)   ▪︎ BUF 24  LAC 22 final.
  • Then ...
  • And after the regular   Sunday 1 pm   -and-   4 pm games     <-●    at  ★ 1  pm   <-● 
  • ★  Christmas Eve (Sunday) 8 PM ET: New E@ Denver (NFLN; Rich E, Kurt W.        ▪︎ NE 26      DEN 23
  • And also ...
  • Followed by the  Dec. 25  special  games :
  • ★  Christmas (Monday) 1 PM ET: Las Vegas @ Kansas City (CBS; Nantz, Romo) ● LV 20   KC  14
  • ★  Christmas (Monday) 4:30 PM ET: NYG. @ Phil (FOX; Joe Davis, Daryl J.  ● PHI  33    NYG  25
  • ★  Christmas (Monday) Night: ●-> Bal @ San Fran ★ BAL 33   SF 19  ★ the AFCN  3-0 this week !!
  •  And ...
  •  ... I  hope you got something nice in your Christmas Day stocking.  (Wink, wink !)   :D   ★ Oh Yeah ! 
  • ( I know what  BROWNS  fans wanted on  Dec. 25.  :) )
  • ●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~●
  • NO-LAR will be simulcast on WDSU (NBC/6) New Orleans and KTTV (FOX/11) LA.
    BUF-LAC will be simulcast on WGRZ (NBC/2) Buffalo and KNBC (NBC/4) LA.
    NE-DEN will be simulcast on WCVB (ABC/5) Boston and KMGH (ABC/7) Denver.
  • SO let's all ....
  • Have an amazing list of NFL Football   -and -  Bowl games before the  🔅  New Year's Eve  and    🏈    New Year's Games.
  • And ....
  •        ★ HAVE A  SAFE  &  AND  HAPPY  2024  NEW  YEAR  to all our  THE BROWNS BOARD  MEMBERS ★   

●  AND    CLEVELAND,  PITTSBURGH  and  BALTIMORE     all   impressive  winners this Christmas Weekend.   Plenty of football.

★   ON  TO WEEKS  17  and  finally    WEEK 18.     Good morning sports fans  !          Whew .

• Thanks 2

• mjp28 changed the title to ● The  ★ "Real"  🏉  NFL - WEEK 16  - this week  including the  🏉   506 Sports Maps !
  • mjp28 pinned this topic

~           And for the rest of your  NFL SUNDAY  FOOTBALL  action  including our    ●-->  BROWNS on  CBS at 1:00 pm.  <--●

CBS SINGLE 

Screenshot_2023-12-20_230502.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, nickers said:

I couldn't give two shit's about Sports maps... Let's get the fucking game already...  * Try reading the notes below.      😞

●  506sports  ●  * The NFL TV Schedule and Maps :  Week 16,  2023         

* This is NOT on the  BROWNS GAME PAGE  just all of the the    *WEEK 16 GAMES*    together.   

But we are so glad to hear your opinion on something   ALMOST EVERYONE  else likes and uses.

Now please go somewhere else.      :)

Edited by mjp28
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

The Peacock game is total B$. These NFL owners keep raking it in. 

Agree with you Bob !

Almost everybody else  agrees with you !   Peacock "squating" on an NBC game to try to get $$$  members.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Agree with you Bob !

Almost everybody else  agrees with you !   Peacock "squating" on an NBC game to try to get $$$  members.

I just wish the NFL would just get on with it and tell us their plan is to parcel out games on a "pay-per-view" basis. We may not live long enough to see it, but it's coming. 

24 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

* This is NOT on the  BROWNS GAME PAGE  just all of the the    *WEEK 16 GAMES*    together.   

But we are so glad to hear your opinion on something   ALMOST EVERYONE  else likes and uses.

Now please go somewhere else.      :)

Wish nickers would just seek out the help he need's...Instead of lashing out at others.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, syd said:

Wish nickers would just seek out the help he need's...Instead of lashing out at others.

Just curious, I wonder if there are any mirriors in his house ?   That possibly might be a start here in his problem.   lol.

He seems to think he's right about  everything  and everybody else is wrong about   everything.   Think about that nickers,  does it make any sense to you ?   Maybe you do need some help  either from friends or maybe professionally ..... or do think that you are some kind of genius and everyone else online  are just little fools ?   Go think about that for a few minutes.        Just sayin'.

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Just curious, I wonder if there are any mirriors in his house ?   That possibly might be a start here in his problem.   lol.

He seems to think he's right about  everything  and everybody else is wrong about   everything.   Think about that nickers,  does it make any sense to you ?   Maybe you do need some help  either from friends or maybe professionally ..... or do think that you are some kind of genius and everyone else online  are just little fools ?   Go think about that for a few minutes.        Just sayin'.

We have all tried to tolerate him, But my god year after year, day after day, minute by minute  (yes a doobie brother reference) if he doesn't know himself how are we supposed to know him. sorry nickers, but you are just a lost cause. 

With just a   ★  BLACK MAGIC  ★    we may be on our way to  10 ... 11 ... who knows, maybe  12 wins ?

But you have to win the first win ...... first.     Keep the   ★  BLzuuusssACK MAGIC  ★   in the can .... well in the can for now.  

But those  JETS and BENGALS  are dying to get out and .......  patience, kids, patience.    But geezzuuusss in a freekin can already.   Yeah I should know better.   The  BROWNS are only  (-2⅓)  and about (o/u 40) right now .... take it easy.   Still a close game .

The Cleveland Browns (9-5) are considered favorites (-2.5) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game against the Houston Texans (8-6) on December 24, 2023, starting at 1:00 PM ET, airing on CBS. The predicted point total for the matchup is 40.

1 hour ago, bbedward said:

Kinda surprised we’re favorites on the road, even without stroud

I wonder if he is related to actor Don Stroud "laughs'

With just a   ★  BLACK MAGIC  ★    we may be on our way to  10 ... 11 ... who knows, maybe  12 wins ?

But you have to win the first win ...... first.     Keep the   ★  BLzuuusssACK MAGIC  ★   in the can .... well in the can for now.  

But those  JETS and BENGALS  are dying to get out and .......  patience, kids, patience.    But geezzuuusss in a freekin can already.   Yeah I should know better.   The  BROWNS are only  (-2⅓)  and about (o/u 40) right now .... take it easy.   Still a close game .

The Cleveland Browns (9-5) are considered favorites (-2.5) according to the oddsmakers ahead of their game against the Houston Texans (8-6) on December 24, 2023, starting at 1:00 PM ET, airing on CBS. The predicted point total for the matchup is 40.

*SPECIAL NATIONAL BROADCASTS

The Saturday,  December 23.

• ★  Saturday 4:30 PM ET:   ●-> Cincinnati @ <--> Pittsburgh <-●  (NBC; Noah Eagle, Todd Blackledge)
  • ★  Saturday 8 PM ET: Buffalo @ LA Chargers (Peacock; Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth)
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

The Saturday 

• ★  Saturday 4:30 PM ET:   ●-> Cincinnati @ <--> Pittsburgh <-●  (NBC; Noah Eagle, Todd Blackledge)
  • ★  Saturday 8 PM ET: Buffalo @ LA Chargers (Peacock; Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth)

Thanks for posting this, I almost forgot there were games today. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Thanks for posting this, I almost forgot there were games today. 

At least they don't do the pregame stuff until about 4 pm.  This is a  "Football Fanatics"  Monday Christmas.   Will not be that way next years coming.

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

The Saturday,  December 23.

Wow,  Rudolph 86 yd TD pass on play 1.  PIT 7-0,  Q1.

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

21-0 for the moment, but looks like Cincy is gonna score.

PIT 24.  CIN 0. Halftime.

......  edit  ..... and I sat the  PIT  K &  TM  yesterday.  Hmm.

Edited by mjp28

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Cincy choking big time.    PIT 24 - 0. HALF.

PIT  31  CIN  8 .... and i was only gone briefly from halftime.

• mjp28 changed the title to ● The other  🏉  NFL - WEEK 16  - including the  🏉   506 Maps & Games ! ● Right here.