THE BROWNS BOARD

Would you have believed it?

Neo

If I told you before the season started that the Browns, at Christmas time, would have a better record than two AFC division leaders, and one of those would be the Chiefs. That they have beat all their division rivals once, beat the best team in the AFC (record wise) the Ravens, beat the best team in the NFC (the 49ers), and are second in the AFC North all the while most of the star players are on IR, and the starting quarterback is Joe Flacco? 

No matter how this season ends, it sure has been one hell of a ride!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

And we cut our precious draft pick kicker, a week before game 1, and his replacement is All-Pro level, and gets himself hurt chasing down a kickoff TD………  it SURE has been a weird ride

46 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

And we cut our precious draft pick kicker, a week before game 1, and his replacement is All-Pro level, and gets himself hurt chasing down a kickoff TD………  it SURE has been a weird ride

It  sure  shows us what the value of a  MVP quality kicker can be.   Can't wait who the. NEXT  in line will be.

GO BROWNS !

1 hour ago, Neo said:

If I told you before the season started that the Browns, at Christmas time, would have a better record than two AFC division leaders, and one of those would be the Chiefs. That they have beat all their division rivals once, beat the best team in the AFC (record wise) the Ravens, beat the best team in the NFC (the 49ers), and are second in the AFC North all the while most of the star players are on IR, and the starting quarterback is Joe Flacco? 

No matter how this season ends, it sure has been one hell of a ride!

Merry Christmas Bungle fans... I don't want to hear them tears Joe is gone. Add potentially in Hendrickson, or qb #3.  When you lose Browning, Mixon, Williams, Orlando Brown., and two of their backups - get back to me.. 

• Upvote 3