THE BROWNS BOARD

What do leprosy, polio, tb, and malaria have in common??? ILLEGAL ALIENS

calfoxwc

30 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I still don't. But you guys have been crying about it for 8 years. There's bill that would actual help fix some of the problems with the border and what does the MAGA cult do? Kills it. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. 

It's a shame... A Parameceum has more brain power than you do.....

12 hours ago, nickers said:

It's a shame... A Parameceum has more brain power than you do.....

You are the losers who have been crying about the borders for years. Finally, something could change. And what do you losers do? Block it from happening. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. You guys keep blaming others for your problems. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You are the losers who have been crying about the borders for years. Finally, something could change. And what do you losers do? Block it from happening. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. You guys keep blaming others for your problems. 

Stop you sound like a spoiled rich brat who can't get his way... You're the loser that hasnt stopped crying you little bitch!

17 minutes ago, nickers said:

Stop you sound like a spoiled rich brat who can't get his way... You're the loser that hasnt stopped crying you little bitch!

Stop pretending you care about the border. You cultists should stop pretending you care about our country. No one is falling for it anymore. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Stop pretending you care about the border. You cultists should stop pretending you care about our country. No one is falling for it anymore. 

its not pretending you stupid fool... You're the one whose been bamboozled... Grow up turd brain... You must love criminals and diseases... You are are a bonafide sick demented fuck... I suggest you get help...

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

its not pretending you stupid fool... You're the one whose been bamboozled... Grow up turd brain... You must love criminals and diseases... You are are a bonafide sick demented fuck... I suggest you get help...

You are a one trick pony. It's always fun to trigger you and watch you have a tantrum. 😄 Bahahahha

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You are a one trick pony. It's always fun to trigger you and watch you have a tantrum. 😄 Bahahahha

LOl you are such an idiot... You're the one with TDS...

Pull out your RHINO flags and defended your dear leader!

Crenshaw hits GOP colleagues opposed to border deal: ‘The height of stupidity’ | The Hill

“The height of stupidity is having a strong opinion on something you know nothing about,” Crenshaw said Thursday. “So, I don’t have a strong opinion on the bill because I haven’t seen it. Nobody has."

Crenshaw’s message is a major break from top House Republicans, including Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.). Johnson has said if reports about what is in the deal are true, it would be “dead on arrival” in the House.

“I’m extremely disappointed in the very strange maneuvering by many on the right to torpedo a potential border reform bill. That’s what we all ran on doing,” Crenshaw continued. “If we have a bill that, on net, significantly decreases illegal immigration, and we sabotage that, that is inconsistent with what we told our voters we would do.”

“It would be a pretty unacceptable dereliction of your duty,” Crenshaw said.

Are you done being stupid yet??

In interviews with CNN, a wide-range of House Republicans said that they would only accept a border deal that resembles the hardline immigration bill that passed their chamber last year – known as HR 2 – even though Senate Democrats and the White House strongly oppose that plan and call it a non-starter.

And some Republicans were even more direct, suggesting that any deal should be rejected if it could bolster President Joe Biden’s standing ahead of November.

“Let me tell you, I’m not willing to do too damn much right now to help a Democrat and to help Joe Biden’s approval rating,” Rep. Troy Nehls, a Texas Republican, told CNN. “I will not help the Democrats try to improve this man’s dismal approval ratings. I’m not going to do it. Why would I? Chuck Schumer has had HR 2 on his desk since July. And he did nothing with it.”

Even some House Republicans in key swing districts have signaled they’re prepared to reject a Senate deal if it doesn’t go far enough, a sign the issue could be a potent campaign issue in November.

“We need to do as close to HR 2 as possible,” Rep. Nick LaLota of New York, who represents a Biden-won district, told CNN. He added that the package under discussion in the Senate “was too weak” based on a briefing he received before Christmas.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/03/politics/senate-immigration-negotiations-congress/index.html

Why didn't you corrupt pos liberal/lefty hacks pass a better bill an entire year ago?? It's all a game to you stupid motherfuckers. It's no secret allowing illegal aliens to invade your country is devastating so much so that now all of the sudden they want to give the appearance of doing something about it for election time, what a bunch of morons.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Are you done being stupid yet??

In interviews with CNN, a wide-range of House Republicans said that they would only accept a border deal that resembles the hardline immigration bill that passed their chamber last year – known as HR 2 – even though Senate Democrats and the White House strongly oppose that plan and call it a non-starter.

And some Republicans were even more direct, suggesting that any deal should be rejected if it could bolster President Joe Biden’s standing ahead of November.

“Let me tell you, I’m not willing to do too damn much right now to help a Democrat and to help Joe Biden’s approval rating,” Rep. Troy Nehls, a Texas Republican, told CNN. “I will not help the Democrats try to improve this man’s dismal approval ratings. I’m not going to do it. Why would I? Chuck Schumer has had HR 2 on his desk since July. And he did nothing with it.”

Even some House Republicans in key swing districts have signaled they’re prepared to reject a Senate deal if it doesn’t go far enough, a sign the issue could be a potent campaign issue in November.

“We need to do as close to HR 2 as possible,” Rep. Nick LaLota of New York, who represents a Biden-won district, told CNN. He added that the package under discussion in the Senate “was too weak” based on a briefing he received before Christmas.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/03/politics/senate-immigration-negotiations-congress/index.html

Why didn't you corrupt pos liberal/lefty hacks pass a better bill an entire year ago?? It's all a game to you stupid motherfuckers. It's no secret allowing illegal aliens to invade your country is devastating so much so that now all of the sudden they want to give the appearance of doing something about it for election time, what a bunch of morons.

Thanks for confirm what I have been saying the whole time. GOP doesn't care about the border. It's just a talking point they use to try and keep power. If it is an emergency/crisis then you pass the bill. You can always add to the law, but again you do not care about the border. You want your team to win and it just your talking point. So please stop pretending you care about the country. You are just a cheerleader for your cult leader. 

Just now, Jax said:

Can't expect a dumbass to understand.

they seem to take great pride in being stupid. It fits their emotional makeup.

the b

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4448612-lankford-defends-border-bill/

Lankford said Republicans need to make a decision about whether they want to enact some meaningful border security reforms into law or to let the border crisis continue unabated and allow an average of 10,000 people to steam into the country each day, many of them unvetted....

"Every single day this calendar year has been over that 4,000 threshold, and many of the days have been over the 5,000 threshold," Sinema said. "If this law were already in effect, the border would have been closed every single day this year."

order would have been closed every single day this year."

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

the b

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4448612-lankford-defends-border-bill/

Lankford said Republicans need to make a decision about whether they want to enact some meaningful border security reforms into law or to let the border crisis continue unabated and allow an average of 10,000 people to steam into the country each day, many of them unvetted....

"Every single day this calendar year has been over that 4,000 threshold, and many of the days have been over the 5,000 threshold," Sinema said. "If this law were already in effect, the border would have been closed every single day this year."

order would have been closed every single day this year."

Talk about dense, I'd spell it out for you but not sure you can handle reading well.

• Upvote 1

You guy still pretending to care about the border. 

10 hours ago, Jax said:

Talk about dense, I'd spell it out for you but not sure you can handle reading well.

Right. That is why Cheetos was trying to get similar laws passed when he was POTUS. Can't be an emergency if GOP won't do anything about it. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Why didn't Trump fix the border then?

Whataboutism 

Better question, why doesn’t Dementia Joe fix it now?

He needs to drop the charade that he needs action from Congress.

The real stupid people doesn’t realize that all he needs to do is create another EO, which he’s well versed at doing.

32 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Whataboutism 

Better question, why doesn’t Dementia Joe fix it now?

He needs to drop the charade that he needs action from Congress.

The real stupid people doesn’t realize that all he needs to do is create another EO, which he’s well versed at doing.

Because he wants to prevent Russia from taking over the Ukraine and you morons said you wouldn't fund Ukraine bill w/o border bill. Now you morons are moving the goalposts, because your lord and savior doesn't want it. He wants to be able to be cry about during the election. So no longer an emergency/crisis, please stop saying it is. You have no policies/platforms or principles other than following your cult leader. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Why didn't Trump fix the border then?

Wow, you are stupid and lazy, even for a woodpecker.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1QF0FX/

House passes bill rejecting Trump's border wall emergency

LYNXNPEF1P0B8-OCATP.JPG

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Because he wants to prevent Russia from taking over the Ukraine and you morons said you wouldn't fund Ukraine bill w/o border bill. Now you morons are moving the goalposts, because your lord and savior doesn't want it. He wants to be able to be cry about during the election. So no longer an emergency/crisis, please stop saying it is. You have no policies/platforms or principles other than following your cult leader. 

Since when have the Libtards wanted to secure the Southern border? 🤔

I’ll answer that for you….never.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Since when have the Libtards wanted to secure the Southern border? 🤔

I’ll answer that for you….never.

Since when have the cult members wanted to secure the Southern border either. I’ll answer that for you….never.

Just talking about for their gullible voters.