THE BROWNS BOARD

MIZZU. 14.  tOSU. 3.     What ?

mjp28

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yep, Kyle McCord chose to play in a school that’s not really a football powerhouse.

I think he wants to be a big fish in a small pond.

Kudos to Misery for not losing any players to the transfer portal.

RIP  ....  The wonderful old bowl games  - and -  college footbaall in general for me.  (1958 - 2023) .    :o

25 minutes ago, syd said:

you know something ? I allway's wondered wtf is that crap on your helmet ? cause it sure is hideous to look at. I mean did a 3rd grader come up with that design ?

Oh yes .... syd has such a way to get his message across.   :lol:

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

RIP  ....  The wonderful old bowl games  - and -  college footbaall in general for me.  (1958 - 2023) .    :o

They should make the transfer portal available after all of the bowl games have finished.

If they keep the rules the same, you’ll have bowl games filled with 2nd and 3rd stringers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 6:21 PM, Canton Dawg said:

They should make the transfer portal available after all of the bowl games have finished.

If they keep the rules the same, you’ll have bowl games filled with 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Hopefully the ncaa does something about the timing both on the portal and of declaring for the draft. Both need to be after the last college game is played for the NC.

• Upvote 1