THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Clinton reportedly to be unmasked in trove of court docs related to pedophile Epstein

4 hours ago, Jax said:

There's a deranged sucker everywhere, huh cc

Now he’s walking back his post, like the assclown that Ruffalo is.

He posts disinformation on X then complains about the disinformation on X…and looking to blame Musk!

IMG_5222.jpeg

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Now he’s walking back his post, like the assclown that Ruffalo is.

He posts disinformation on X then complains about the disinformation on X…and looking to blame Musk!

IMG_5222.jpeg

Yes, Trump took a Flight or two on Epstein's Plane - from Florida (Palm Springs ?) to NY (NYC), where he (Trump) has both dwellings and Businesses.

OMG - Stop the Presses (not you Canton) ! ! !

For anyone paying attention (not too many), I posted these names 4, 5, 6, or more years ago   .   .   .  

It wasn't the right time for this to come into the Public domain   .   .   .   I've mentioned before, that some of the things I posted (elsewhere) were way ahead of time.

I'd hoped that would push things along faster so we didn't have to go through this disaster we're in.

Sadly, that was not the case.

How many folks here remember NXIVM, and how I stated it was going to wrap into the Royals ?

WTF do you see happening with the Royals (many Nations) right now ?

For those not following things so closely "King" Charles is getting ready to abdicate, and there have been "Royals" in other Nations stepping down/abdicating within the the last few weeks.

SNCTM ?

Same deal, but mainly Hollywood - lot of "Actors" walking away in the few weeks.

Pay attention.

These have been accelerating in the last few weeks as well.

All this is due to the Epstein docs coming out.

image.png.e26bdf7831c5df67e824bea4d5290bee.png

There are many Islands where this is going on, and you're going to see names in the files released that own some of these other Islands.

Food for thought on "Islands":

Richard Branson - owns Necker island a bit East of Epstein's Island.

James Biden - owns an island a bit West of Epstein's Island.

Les Wexner (Victoria Secrets) - owns an island off the East coast of Canada (and has had some "issues" if I recall correctly).

Oprah Winfrey - owns/owned an island off the West coast of Washington   .   .   .   anyone remember that "stolen" plane out of Seattle doing loops that was only a "gamer"?

Fiji - How many remember the "drinking problem" Trump had drinking water from a Fiji water bottle ?

So, so much more.

Haiti - has anyone noticed this in the documents?

Seems this was mentioned elsewhere a long time ago as well   .   .   .