THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Clinton reportedly to be unmasked in trove of court docs related to pedophile Epstein

• Vambo changed the title to Bill Clinton reportedly to be unmasked in trove of court docs related to pedophile Epstein
1 hour ago, Jax said:

So far he's been cleared by witness testimony.

You want to keep defending your cult by deflecting to Trump? Sad you want to block out your own cult.

Bahahahaha. Right a guy who was buddies with Epstein for 15 years is clear of everything because one person never saw Cheetos on his island.

I guess you didn't bother to read up on the new documents. Of course not. That would be blasphemy.

Oh wait. So all you need is testimony of a witness and you believe it.

image.thumb.png.040bbd9e05c8825ca67bfc016a6df2dd.png

But let's not kid anyone. You don't care.

Why do you talk like an asshole and pretend to know what anyone thinks?

Charges were dropped again I see, lmk when you actually have something.

Until then enjoy watching your cult burn.

If Trump is guilty of any of that, then of course he deserves to burn with the rest of them, and I hope they all burn.

You're the only asshole defending your cult by distracting to one person that you have a fetish for.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jax said:

Why do you talk like an asshole and pretend to know what anyone thinks?

Charges were dropped again I see, lmk when you actually have something.

Until then enjoy watching your cult burn.

If Trump is guilty of any of that, then of course he deserves to burn with the rest of them, and I hope they all burn.

You're the only asshole defending your cult by distracting to one person that you have a fetish for.

Ah triggered another one. Billy is a total POS, I have no problems calling him out. But you can't call out the leader of your cult for doing pretty the same thing as Billy. They are so similar (Billy and Cheetos) it makes sense they were friends. 

11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Ah triggered another one. Billy is a total POS, I have no problems calling him out. But you can't call out the leader of your cult for doing pretty the same thing as Billy. They are so similar (Billy and Cheetos) it makes sense they were friends. 

Your retorts are ignorant and childish at best... How many trips to Epstein island you made?...  Again , all you spew is garbled rubbish... You never present anything based on substance.. But then.... That's what we've come to expect from dumb , racist liberals like you...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Your retorts are ignorant and childish at best... How many trips to Epstein island you made?...  Again , all you spew is garbled rubbish... You never present anything based on substance.. But then.... That's what we've come to expect from dumb , racist liberals like you...

Funny that the guy who does nothing but throw insults is complaining about "never present anything based on substance". I see you have pick up cheetos's new buzz words. Good dog.

• Haha 1

liberal haters thrive on negative attention, because they don't respect anyone else, anything else, ...they do not

respect themselves.

So gaslighting moronically makes them feel like they have some power over conversations.

it's pretty screwed up.

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Funny that the guy who does nothing but throw insults is complaining about "never present anything based on substance". I see you have pick up cheetos's new buzz words. Good dog.

Again.. You came back with nothing.. You are so predictable it's hilarious.... Keep at it Chumbley!

Just now, cccjwh said:

You have yet to say anything about the topic. Like most of your posts, it's just you crying.

No crying is for sissified boi's like you and woody... You lose again chump!

28 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Your retorts are ignorant and childish at best. You never present anything based on substance

Awww c'mon Poopsey!... You can do better!

17 hours ago, nickers said:

Awww c'mon Poopsey!... You can do better!

Quoting you Beavis. So do better next time.

“His brother, Mark Epstein, spoke to The New York Post a couple of days ago,” Doocy said. “Mark Epstein, the brother, said Jeffrey told him once, quote, ‘If I said what I know about both candidates running in 2016' — meaning Hillary and Donald Trump — 'they’d have to cancel the election.’ He did not elaborate what that meant, however.” - MAGA new network.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

No, ccc can't do better than crap. Worthless, nonsense garbage is all it spews out.

It being on ignore is great.

Yet you still have to reply. But I understand you have to stay in your safe place. Sure it's sad, but it is also funny. 😄

On 1/4/2024 at 11:23 AM, cccjwh said:

Bahahahaha. Right a guy who was buddies with Epstein for 15 years is clear of everything because one person never saw Cheetos on his island.

I guess you didn't bother to read up on the new documents. Of course not. That would be blasphemy.

Oh wait. So all you need is testimony of a witness and you believe it.

image.thumb.png.040bbd9e05c8825ca67bfc016a6df2dd.png

But let's not kid anyone. You don't care.

That was pure garbage. Not kidding at all.

10 hours ago, FY56 said:

At least he didn't lie.

Your lies and false information equates to saying nothing.

Your feelings have nothing to do with things being true or false.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” 

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” 

What did I say that had anything to with feelings? Always reaching for shit that isn't there.

And what does that quote prove? Many that never have rode on that plane to Epstein's (a liberal demonrat) island, or that it even existed thought Epstein was a great guy.

Yes, the younger side. As in Melina.... and you, a filthy Trump hating liberal striken with TDS without a doubt in your little mind believed Trump was talking about kids.

Speaking of the "younger side".

Watch that right hand, intentional groping while pretending he doesn't realize his hand is going astray.

You getting a boner there cccp?

groping.gif.d56334c15dd0e226e642a8289fdb5585.gif

22 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You forget Trump worked undercover with the FBI many years ago to help take down the Mob?

image.png.d9e7a2e40bed9fe2f4d4de7f37109e05.png

TWEET Video

As for "visits" to Epstein's home:

image.png.63307154388c94860521637b9a733dca.png

Kinda odd don't you think ?