THE BROWNS BOARD

Wow!! Just WOW!!

Axe

A lot of people have that kind of feeling, and a similar perspective when they see what all is going on around them,

in our country, and in the world. From my perspective, he is talking about the ominous forest, while so many may only see the trees.

All that is going on, undermining who we are at every possible chance, what is the motive to be doing all this damage to American institutions?

The globalist left is already throwing rocks at the 2024, trying to force our choice to vote

for president out of our hands.

So many things do not make any kind of constructive sense. And more and more regular folks are seeing it.

Dangerous times ahead, we may face.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I dont think we've ever had a choice.

WSS

55 minutes ago, Axe said:

We did until a couple yrs ago

Not for a very long time.

Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan, and Trump (possibly even Nixon - have some interesting things on this) were aberrations, maybe even "interventions"   .   .   .  

Recall the confirmation late last year on the Treaty of 1871, where we (USA), became a Corporation.

Most people still do not know about this, or comprehend what all this entails.

2024 - The Year of more.

2024 - The Year you've been waiting for.

Not my words   .   .   .  words from MUCH higher than I will ever be   .   .   .  

8 hours ago, Axe said:

We did until a couple yrs ago

I love you bud but that's kind of naive. That's the reason we are a republic and not a democracy. And as bitter a pill it is to swallow we're probably better off. People really are too stupid to govern themselves. Unfortunately these days the bad guys are in charge.

WSS