THE BROWNS BOARD

♠︎   WOW, SB LXIII. odds are out !   ♠︎ Cleveland (+3300)  <--●  Our BROWNS, good bet for $100 ?

mjp28

♠︎   WOW,  the  SB LXIII. odds are out !   ♠︎

The two top seeds enter the NFL playoffs as the Super Bowl favorites.

With the 14 playoff teams set after the conclusion of the regular season Sunday, the San Francisco 49ers open the postseason at +225 to win Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas on Feb. 11.

The 49ers are looking for their first Super Bowl victory since 1994 after appearing in the Super Bowl after both the 2012 and 2019 seasons. Four seasons ago, the 49ers lost to the Chiefs. In 2012, a 49ers team coached by current Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh lost to the Baltimore Ravens and coach John Harbaugh.

● The Ravens are the top seed in the AFC and are +325 to win it all. Both teams have a bye in the first round of the playoffs and won’t have to play any road games on the path to the Super Bowl. 

The Buffalo Bills’ Super Bowl odds got shorter Sunday night with a win over the Miami Dolphins. The victory earned the Bills the AFC East title and the No. 2 seed, while the Dolphins dropped to the No. 6 seed. Buffalo is at +650 to win the Super Bowl after it was at +800 entering the final week of the regular season despite not having a guaranteed playoff berth.

The Dallas Cowboys’ Super Bowl odds are slightly higher than the Bills at +750. The Cowboys are also infamously looking for their first Super Bowl title since the 1990s and host the Green Bay Packers in the first round of the playoffs.

The defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs are the No. 5 favorite at +900. The Chiefs are the No. 3 seed in the AFC and host the Dolphins on Saturday night. It’ll be the first game back at Arrowhead Stadium for former Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill. The Dolphins’ odds to win the Super Bowl are +1600. They’ll have to win at least two road games — likely three — to get to the Super Bowl.

The Chiefs beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl in February and Philadelphia is +1300 to win the Super Bowl despite entering the playoffs with five losses in its last six games. The Eagles moved to 10-1 after beating the Bills in overtime on Nov. 26 before losing three games in a row. A win over the Giants on Christmas stopped that streak before unexpected losses to the Cardinals and Giants over the final two weeks of the regular season.

Super Bowl odds for all 14 NFL playoff teams

• San Francisco 49ers (+225)

• Baltimore Ravens (+325)   <--●   AFCN !

• Buffalo Bills (+650)

• Dallas Cowboys (+750)

• Kansas City Chiefs (+900)

• Philadelphia Eagles (+1300)

• Miami Dolphins (+1600)

• Detroit Lions (+2000)

• Cleveland Browns (+3300)  <--●  Our BROWNS,  a good bet for a $100 bill ?

• Houston Texans (+4000)

• Los Angeles Rams (+5000)

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+6600)

• Green Bay Packers (+8000)

• Pittsburgh Steelers (+12500)  <--●   The  AFCN  longshot !

AFC championship odds

• Ravens (+140)

• Bills (+280)

• Chiefs (+450)

• Dolphins (+750)

• Browns (+1400)

• Texans (+1600)

• Steelers (+5000)

NFC championship odds

• 49ers (-120)

• Cowboys (+300)

• Eagles (+700)

• Lions (+900)

• Rams (+2000)

• Buccaneers (+3300)

• Packers (+4000)

• mjp28 changed the title to ♠︎   WOW, SB LXIII. odds are out !   ♠︎ Cleveland (+3300)  <--●  Our BROWNS, good bet for $100 ?
  • mjp28 pinned this topic
14 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

That $500 I drunkenly put down on the Browns to win the Super Bowl last summer isn't looking like such an idiot move, huh? 

OMG !    What a  "shot"  that was ..... whew.   Too bad you didn't throw down a  Buck or two for an ol' friend of yours ....l hey I'm good for it.    

..... I'd even take half now  - but - good luck, run it all the way out !

58 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

That $500 I drunkenly put down on the Browns to win the Super Bowl last summer isn't looking like such an idiot move, huh? 😉

lol maybe ? I bet i think just a fifty on draft kings just to make it to the afc championship game, I think

1 hour ago, bbedward said:

I had to place a small bet, hedged on AFC champ too just in case we made it and lost.

The Vegas guys are probably smarter than me, but I think our odds should be much closer to the Bills or Chiefs than it is.

This high roller won't put more than $10 bucks on anything. 15 years ago when I was in Vegas for a convention I bought my coworkers $5 buck tickets at Harrah's on the Bengals winning the Super Bowl.  :)  

7 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm joking guys, there isn't a chance I'd even mention it if I had actually done it in fear of jinxing it! 

Oh the joke is on some of us .... well I was thinking of about  $3,300 x 5 = $16,500  +/-  depending on the exact payout. But our BROWNS would have to carry it through to actually winning. SB 58.

I feel a little better now .... even though i picked  exactly  that in the Dutch picks.   NO joking.  :) :(

12 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

That $500 I drunkenly put down on the Browns to win the Super Bowl last summer isn't looking like such an idiot move, huh? 😉

Yeah, still does. LOL!😂

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

This high roller won't put more than $10 bucks on anything. 15 years ago when I was in Vegas for a convention I bought my coworkers $5 buck tickets at Harrah's on the Bengals winning the Super Bowl.  :)  

Last time I went to Vegas I had a $20 or so parlay on two baseball games. I had won the first and had a 9 or so run lead in the 2nd one early in the game. So I went out and treated myself to an excellent dinner only to return later and find the 2nd team had totally collapsed. So I was out the $20 plus the cost of the dinner. Ain't doin' that again.

If I bet it’s usually like $5-10 on games I don’t have any horse in so it gives me a reason to be more interested.

But still, the browns line seems crazy low to me (how in the world are the dolphins 18-1 but the browns 30-1)

The rams are also an NFC dark horse at 40-1, the NFC path to the Super Bowl is a bit easier than the AFC side

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

SO,  at Harrah's you got your co-workers a $5.00 ticket on Cincinnati winning the SB ?  Thats nice of you.

Not the other slang of ....    Buck or dollar -- Common slang term for betting $100.  

Then they'd be thrilled with you .... especially  if/when Cinci won the SB.   Cashing the  $5 buck  ($500 winners) with the odds would be nice.   :D

23 hours ago, syd said:

lol maybe ? I bet i think just a fifty on draft kings just to make it to the afc championship game, I think

actually it was a ten spot to win the division. hhhmmmmmm

• mjp28 unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 1/8/2024 at 7:36 PM, syd said:

And now all our picks are  OPENED UP.

15 minutes ago, syd said:

so far losing on every pick

I had  CLE over SF .....  close,  HUH !