THE BROWNS BOARD

Caught me Completely Off-guard

AP1

1 hour ago, bbedward said:

Not that surprising, he’s up there in age and the eagles have a pretty dismal outlook in the near future.

Counterpoint (I don't like Philly):

They just fell apart down the stretch. They have good skill guys, a pretty good coach. 

Free agency & a draft can fix it, but no guarantee. We know this all to well unfortunately.

7 hours ago, Bob806 said:

They just fell apart down the stretch. They have good skill guys, a pretty good coach. 

Free agency & a draft can fix it, but no guarantee. We know this all to well unfortunately.

I picked Buffalo and Philadelphia to go to the Super Bowl.

2/3 of the season, Buffalo looked like a horrible pick, and Philly looked rock-solid. 

Then Thanksgiving happened, and they flipped. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bob806 said:

They are going to be a very different team especially on the defensive front - at least very different personnel. And probably a different coach given how Philly has 0 patience for disappointment.

Kelcie at 36, probably doesn’t see a Super Bowl outlook next year - and doesn’t wanna put his body through another year of tush pushes, which is a pretty rough play for a center.

Just not surprised he’s retiring, our Joe Thomas was a couple years younger when he was done having his body take all the abuse.

• Upvote 1