THE BROWNS BOARD

Texas Gov. Abbott Defies SCOTUS Ruling, Invokes Article I - Right to self-defense against invasion

The Supreme Court is going to have to rule on the breaking of the law by the WH.

this illegal invasion can NOT stand. America will fall apart.

now, two nutjobs want biden to federally take over the Texas National Guard, away from Texas.

So, that would pit biden's military to fight vs the Texas national guard?

sounds like the makings of a modern day civil war movie.

As i've said in the past, this biden regime seems dedicated to raising so much dishonest hell on America, they can justify a "national emergency" to take power permanently.

After all, it's the dems who go by "never let a crisis go to waste", even if they have to create that crisis to justify defying our Constitution.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/01/24/president-biden-urged-to-seize-texas-national-guard-joe-manchin-calls-for-national-emergency-n2169174

So, there is hope for America yet ! The Border Patrol tells corrupt butthead biden to shove it - they

support the Texas National Guard ! (again, it is illegal for military folks to follow illegal orders ! (I know this for a fact, I did it myself in basic training, true story)

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/26/huge-border-patrol-turns-on-joe-biden-proclaim-support-for-texas-national-guard-n2169256

HUGE: Border Patrol Turns on Joe Biden, Proclaims Support for Texas National Guard

image.thumb.png.62cbab0c41fba429ed0bea356610ad10.png

Something to think about.

Many of the States supporting and sending Troops to TX are also making Silver and Gold legal tender.

Would be an interesting end around of the Fed and the collapsing (inflation) Dollar - certainly more stable.

Ya'll think the Stock Market is really cranking because the Economy is booming?

No, the Fed is just printing tons of money (no backing) and pumping it into the Market.

Basically the Market / Housing / etc. is the same (or less), the Dollar is just less valuable (inflation).

• Thanks 1

• Upvote 1