THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden EO halts approvals of LNG shipments citing climate concerns

This has got to be the most bizarre EO I've ever seen (text below).

If it's a retaliation against what Texas is doing on the border, then he's cutting off the nose to spite the face. After destruction of the nordstream pipeline, the EU has become very dependent on American LNG (see graph below). Germany's energy suppliers immediately responded with concerns that this EO may have severe negative economic and social impacts (last text below).

Sure, this might hurt Texans' wallets, but this will absolutely FUCK Europeans. European energy suppliers ramped up production of LNG tankers last year to make up for lost energy from Russia - the tankers cost a quarter of a billion each! I never thought I'd see the day where the neoliberals in the EU break step with the Democrats here, but here we are. I would not be shocked if this is the event that pushes Germany to cozy up with Russia. It's absolutely insane how poor Biden's foreign policy is - he's alienating just about everyone. 

image.thumb.png.1faee291ce90b6ad6cdab54b038e0ded.png

image.png.7d619c68712156ea7257fd32282d1025.png

image.thumb.png.bd731d1ce9d56b97903888e8d05fe50a.png

wow. the corruption is getting to an all-time historic devastation level.

biden is getting to be a senile mussolini or something.

So for some reason they don't want Europeans to have energy supplies.

Everyone knows climate change is bullshit, especially the ones that made it up, our gov't, so they too shut off Europe's supply for a different reason.