THE BROWNS BOARD

33 minutes ago, Axe said:

Everyone, not sharing my particular political point of view is a cultist.. The number one problem in this country to date.

Except no... That's not what's happening. 

The definition has been posted (after Steve originally intentionally ignored it).

This isn't getting anywhere until folks accept the reality of the definition of a cult. 

But those same posters don't want this to get anywhere. So we get Steve being willfully ignorant (I hope) and posts like yours. 

If the Trump supporters here can't agree to the reality of the definition then thus goes no where (which, again, is intentional)

Though there is truth to the "us vs them" politics mentality and the further widening of the political spectrum. More folks on the fringe and those fringes getting louder. Now, given we have posters here that exist on one of those fringes I'm sure their view on the matter isn't going to be that grounded in reality (e.g., calling Biden some super leftist liberal whatever...). 

The heart of this issue and what most of this board thinks is the issue are two very different things... Oh well

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

wa58bcaf1855.gif.ed30a533063ca18d20ad83977eea17d5.gif.e5acfe403ad55ce377a8ea5c52661b0e.gif

Steve baited him.. Oh well.. I guess ignorance is bliss lol...

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Yeah and the dumb bitch Carroll has dementia you fucking idiot.. Anyone whose been raped remembers Time, Date and Locale that it happened.. And she can't recall a single point , action or place in time... Which means it never fucking happened bird brain.. Someone is doing some serious "coaching her up"... I had a a stroke... I remember what day, month and exact time it was.. It was almost 21 years ago... Spare me your ignoramus bullshit... And I'll guarantee she won't collect one red cent... The witch hunt is obvious to everyone but you blind sleazocrats!

Say what? 1\2 the time Trump doesn't remember what state he's campaigning in, and can't even read a teleprompter anymore.  

Um Carroll gave the court time, place and date.. BTW, a jury happened to believe her testimony... FACT  Donnie has plausible accountability... He did pay off Stormy FACT.  You think nothing ever happened when he was screwing around with Epstein either?  LOL!!!  The Guy is a proven marital cheater, and in case you need a refresher course- a pathological liar on top of it. 

Trial #2 was just to punish the creeper for continuing to defame Ms. Carroll... The Cult believes him, the legal system took a different POV. Cost him another $83 million to not keep his fat mouth shut. 

Now please go contribute to his legal defense fund.  :D  

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

wa58bcaf1855.gif.ed30a533063ca18d20ad83977eea17d5.gif.e5acfe403ad55ce377a8ea5c52661b0e.gif

The hilarious thing is that peckerhead sincerely believes that he is the most cerebral mudafuka to ever grace this board with his presence 🤣

There used to be more intelligent posters here. As the board got further right wing and the level of discussion degraded, they left. 

They're more intelligent than me because I'm still here trying to play chess with the pigeons. 

We're back to one of the usual suspects yelling that the sky is green, being told it's blue, and then claiming they "got" the other poster for engaging. Genius stuff. 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Say what? 1\2 the time Trump doesn't remember what state he's campaigning in, and can't even read a teleprompter anymore.  

Um Carroll gave the court time, place and date.. BTW, a jury happened to believe her testimony... FACT  Donnie has plausible accountability... He did pay off Stormy FACT.  You think nothing ever happened when he was screwing around with Epstein either?  LOL!!!  The Guy is a proven marital cheater, and in case you need a refresher course- a pathological liar on top of it. 

Trial #2 was just to punish the creeper for continuing to defame Ms. Carroll... The Cult believes him, the legal system took a different POV. Cost him another $83 million to not keep his fat mouth shut. 

Now please go contribute to his legal defense fund.  :D  

Bullshit Larry... Keep swilling Bidens piss... There's 0 physical evidence... NONE!...

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, nickers said:

Bullshit Larry... Keep swilling Bidens piss... There's 0 physical evidence... NONE!...

Keep sucking Trump's jizz Nickers...  

Actually- there's that inconvenient little detail of the dress Nickers... Aw, Donnie didn't want to give a DNA sample in time?  Riddle me this, if he's so F**cking innocent why in the hell wouldn't he want to give a DNA sample to prove his innocence? Case closed.  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Actually- there's that inconvenient little detail of the dress Nickers... Aw, Donnie didn't want to give a DNA sample in time?  Riddle me this, if he's so F**cking innocent why in the hell wouldn't he want to give a DNA sample to prove his innocence? Case closed.  

No evidence Larry... the onus is on you to prove it... You don't have jack shit... anyone can pull a dirty dress out of a hamper and say.. "Oh look"... Shes a fucking looney tune liar!

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve... Are you going to keep verbally flailing around to avoid the question?

Did you really think no one would notice you only copy pasting two thirds of the definition because it helped you feel more correct?

Is this or is this not one of the definitions of a cult? Simple question.

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"

Or are you just going to keep saying random nonsense while trying to either insult me or put words in my mouth, all in an attempt to avoid answering the question and showing how incorrect you are?

Woodpecker there's not a word I've said in this entire discussion that isn't true. So the flailing is coming from you and your married band of idiots.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Woodpecker there's not a word I've said in this entire discussion that isn't true. So the flailing is coming from you and your married band of idiots.

WSS

Well, this has gotten especially pathetic, even for you Steve. 

You've successfully stuck your head in the sand long enough for me to to no longer care. Congrats. 

You've been proven wrong here, and it's easy to see. We'll leave it at that. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You were shown to be wrong there, Steve. I see you aren't debating that MAGA is a cult anymore. Glad you finally can accept it.

You guys have a bigger Trump fetish than your so called maga cult.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You've successfully stuck your head in the sand long enough for me to to no longer care. Congrats. 

you're like a football team that loses 76-0, and claims validation to automatically go to the superbowl.

There is no reality in woodpecker land.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I see you aren't debating that MAGA is a cult anymore.

I see you conveniently omitted the Cult of Biden Nut Swingers that is prevalent on this board.

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You were shown to be wrong there, Steve. I see you aren't debating that MAGA is a cult anymore. Glad you finally can accept it.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Of course we will pussy and I repeat not a word.

WSS