THE BROWNS BOARD

Season Tickets Help

ClevelandFanForLife

Hey guys, my friend were going to get season tickets this past off season but we weren't sure if we were going to have jobs or not. I know that we can always get PSLs on ebay, but we were wondering about getting tickets in the dawg pound for next season. I know there aren't any PSLs for the pound but would like to know the procedure for getting those seats. It is realistic to get those seats or is it very difficult? Is it better to get PSLs from ebay or the team website? Thanks guys. All responses are appreciated.

Guest ATENEARS
Hey guys, my friend were going to get season tickets this past off season but we weren't sure if we were going to have jobs or not. I know that we can always get PSLs on ebay, but we were wondering about getting tickets in the dawg pound for next season. I know there aren't any PSLs for the pound but would like to know the procedure for getting those seats. It is realistic to get those seats or is it very difficult? Is it better to get PSLs from ebay or the team website? Thanks guys. All responses are appreciated.

I know of people who have like 17 seats in the pound that they inherited from groups who were grandfathered in from the old stadium. Like everyone else in this ecconomy, they really struggled to maintain all of them this season as friends dropped out. You might want to take the approach of just buying into these types of groups until you find what you really want.

If you want, I can contact someone to see if you can still buy in this season.

Other than that, ebay, or other outlets is all I know ... assuming you checked with the Browns and they are not available.

I know of people who have like 17 seats in the pound that they inherited from groups who were grandfathered in from the old stadium. Like everyone else in this ecconomy, they really struggled to maintain all of them this season as friends dropped out. You might want to take the approach of just buying into these types of groups until you find what you really want.

If you want, I can contact someone to see if you can still buy in this season.

Other than that, ebay, or other outlets is all I know ... assuming you checked with the Browns and they are not available.

thanks a lot. i'm not really interested this season because i bartend sunday during the day. however i am definitely in for next season and so is my friend. if you could notify your friends i would really appreciate it. thanks again.

Just depends on what you want.

If you buy tickets in the pound from someone, you will never own the tickets...they can decide to not sell them to you the next year.

If you go the PSL route, I did my off e-bay...was able to get better seats that way.

Just depends on what you want.

If you buy tickets in the pound from someone, you will never own the tickets...they can decide to not sell them to you the next year.

If you go the PSL route, I did my off e-bay...was able to get better seats that way.

i thought that dawg pound seats don't require psls?

I'm pretty sure that they don't.

They don't. I was talking about if you buy them from someone else. Those seats can't be transferred from one owner to another. If you buy them from somebody, the seats are still in their name.

If you buy them through the Browns, then they are in your name and yours as long as you pay the bill....and I would suspect there may still be a waiting list for those seats since a PSL fee upfront isn't required.

Archived