THE BROWNS BOARD

the Donald Trump Border Plan

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

East Texas already has Alligators.  

I'm thinking, an electric fence all along our border, especially in the river.

yeah, that oughta do it.

26 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm thinking, an electric fence all along our border, especially in the river.

yeah, that oughta do it.

Whats to stop someone from cutting the cord though...

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Whats to stop someone from cutting the cord though...

It's underground. deep. camo'd to look like dirt.........stealth coating......

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2024 at 8:40 PM, FairHooker11 said:

😄🤣😗

GFGzWGcbcAArHwq.jpg

GFGv9dnWMAE8M2A.jpg

GFG36pbWoAATgqL.jpg

That is really funny too ...... it will keep those  DAMN AMERICANS  in their country ....  where they belong,  lmao.   :lol:

16 hours ago, hammertime said:

Ohhhh

Sharknado them!    <--▪︎   :lol:

lmao,  that's good hammer !

" LAUGH CLOWN LAUGH "  - Lon Chaney  (1928)   from the silent movie era,  before the 1929  talkies came in.   A good  TCM   silent movie.

You need to laugh once in awhile.   

images (25).jpeg

images (35).jpeg

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I thought his plan was to build a wall. 

I always thought building a wall was a  great  idea, too bad Mr Trump could not continue the job when he was there.

We are paying for it  every  day now.   Build the damn wall already !

* Every illegal knows if you rush the big-ass open spot  some  will get in ...... d'uh.

Edited by mjp28

40 minutes ago, Jax said:

We're not the ones flooding a particular country though?

The. biggest  mistake this country  ever did this century (at least) was to   NOT SECURE IT'S SOUTHERN BORDER   regardless of who was president.

Not easy to  " unring that bell now "   is it ?     And NO I do NOT like Trump  -but-  regardless of who is in there  start building  now !

No easy re-fix now.

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

" LAUGH CLOWN LAUGH "  - Lon Chaney  (1928)   from the silent movie era,  before the 1929  talkies came in.   A good  TCM   silent movie.

You need to laugh once in awhile.   

images (25).jpeg

images (35).jpeg

▪︎    Every one needs to laugh once in awhile !    And this is a good movie feauturing a very young  Loretta Young  in 1928.   

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

The. biggest  mistake this country  ever did this century (at least) was to   NOT SECURE IT'S SOUTHERN BORDER   regardless of who was president.

Not easy to  " unring that bell now "   is it ?     And NO I do NOT like Trump  -but-  regardless of who is in there  start building  now !

No easy re-fix now.

No comments ?    None ?   Eh.

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

No easy re-fix now.

There's hope for you yet, I reckon.

This mass invasion of illegals - Like I posted, a very dangerous Venezuelan gang is now operating across America. And the other gangs? can recruit MORE members from illegals with nothing, or welcome their members from S. America. Terrorists are disappearing across our border illegally, and sex trafficking is flourishing.

The dem mantra "never let a crisis go to waste" ..... the dems are making all this happen because they plan to benefit politically in a huge way.

Dangerous times, might be too late to avoid nationwide despair because of the damage done.

On 2/1/2024 at 7:16 PM, hammertime said:

Ohhhh

Sharknado them!

snakes on planes comes to mind for those making the trip by air... 

mind you, i would only board military aged males for these "flights" 

those who survive at landing can apply for a temp visa and a trip to  Navy Seal training for a tryout 

8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

No comments ?    None ?   Eh.

have you considered that Biden can turn this around   ( But its really too late)  

with reversing his exec orders on the controls that were in place (at his inaugural)

you know, when the guy you don't like had it right?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jax said:

Normally, liberals way of fixing an illegal immigration problem is by giving them our money and just giving them citizenship.

and giving them the VOTE. I believe that is the ulterior motive. They need a new demographic bunch of voters, the black communities are disgusted with them more and more.

Musk chimes in, too, on the subject:

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/02/03/musk-nails-it-why-biden-intentionally-created-the-border-crisis-and-refuses-to-end-it-n2169583

"Biden's strategy is very simple," Musk wrote.

1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible.

2. legalize them to create a permanent majority — a one-party state.

Yup, he nailed it: "That is why they are encouraging so much illegal immigration. Simple, yet effective."

Biden’s strategy is very simple:

1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible.

2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority – a one-party state.

That is why they are encouraging so much illegal immigration. Simple, yet effective. pic.twitter.com/B9M5ypUOQB

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 3, 2024

8 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

snakes on planes comes to mind for those making the trip by air... 

mind you, i would only board military aged males for these "flights" 

those who survive at landing can apply for a temp visa and a trip to  Navy Seal training for a tryout  (keep scrolling down )

have you considered that Biden can turn this around   ( But its really too late)  

with reversing his exec orders on the controls that were in place (at his inaugural)

you know, when the guy you don't like had it right?   Yes .... that is correct !  <--▪︎

Every day wasted will take  many. days and dollars to correct the ongoing  problems !    Ah, those. "air fences"  don't hold out anything ..... not even the wind.