THE BROWNS BOARD

Anti-Gun Advocates in SHAMBLES as Ohio Enacts Constitutional Carry, Crime Goes DOWN

Vambo

There are a lot of reasons why  good people  carrying firearms makes good sense.   

And guns at home ...... well don't come uninvited to my home at 2 am  if you don't want a  20 gauge   invitation to leave ..... NOW !   ( My old favorite 3 shot pal.)   :)

......  edit add,  next post. ......    Febuary 05, 2024.

■  True old story of this old Sears 20 ga. shot gun.  One in the breech, two in the mag.    A cheap ol'  20 gauge shotgun...  for just  $20.  

My cousin bought it from a guy who was going in the NAVY around  1966  yes for just .... that  $20.

Well then my cousin was going in  the NAVY in July of  1970  and yes he sold it to me for just .....  that  $20.

Well it's  2024   some an unreal  54  years  later,  I have  long  since retired that gun from  huntin' & plinkin'  and now is my. favorite  house gun.

..... And I have  NO PLANS  to sell it at   any   price  and   at 73 years old I now have  NO  plans to join our fantastic.  U.S. NAVY !   Now or ever.

♣︎.     I just wonder how much that old  Sears shotgun sold   for in the  early 1960s.     ♣︎     I will have to research that project.  

......  edit add  .....  "My Trusty Ol' Sears  20 ga."    

In the OLD  DAYS  it was ....  "One in the breech,  Two more in the magazine."  .... and ready to go !

If I heard a noise, I grab the my ol' 20 ga. Shotgun and a few extra shells for my pocket.

Maybe the 00s and a few pumkin balls .... just for fun.

And one gets loaded in the breech  plus I grab the loaded mag with TWO  already loaded shells.

★  At the old homestead I'd already lock in the mag ....  ready to  FIRE !

If it turned out to be a bunch of 'coons  ... or whatever ...  I'd just fire THREE  in the woods !

▪︎  NOW surrounded by the  cul-de-sac I  might  just might  fire of  one  into the trees.

◆  BUT  now, likely ...  I just put the shells away in my pocket  and go into the house.   NOW ...  HOW .... NO FUN ... is that ? !        :(