THE BROWNS BOARD

An important read - dangerous, supremely arrogant deep staters

I've railed against Milley in the past, for good reason.

Back in my days in the Air Force, I was dating one of the prettiest gals around, after getting involved with a church basement coffee house group.

A couple busloads of us went to AF sponsored church retreats at a prominent Baptist church camp N of there, that the AF rented for that weekend. Our commander, went on emergency leave once, and the dirtbag under him took over. He always wore a smokie bear hat, twirling a nightstick, with dark shades. Guys who were black/hispanic - were getting written up as soon as he took over for a few weeks. For no legit reason. And the dirtbag msgt even mocked God in his addresses to us before falling out and going to classes. (Keesler AFB, Biloxi). He pretty much made it clear we would be screwed with for going to church retreats, and some guys quit going.

I went and checked with a Chaplain I knew, and he said that was baloney, he can't stop us from going to AF sponsored church retreats.

I signed up to go again, and sure enough, I got called down to his desk, reported, and he went on a tirade about how I defied him, and I was going to pay dearly. He yelled and said when he was done with me, my own parents would not recognize me, on a Thursday night. and, he put me on second shift so I would miss the bus.

Some days before, a group of guys came to my room, really angry that they were being written up and nearly getting their careers and chances to fulfill their dreams in life, and asked me to write up a petition against him. They came to me, because I was close friends with our student leader of the entire squadron, our "red rope". The yellow rope was for floor leaders. ....or do i have that backwards? lol?

Anyways, I got them calmed down, and explained that as I understood it, per the UCMJ (Uniform Code of MIlitary Justice), doing a petition without permission from the commander, if not the msgt, would be considered a mutiny, whatever. A couple guys got wide eyed and agreed, they read it too. So, that is why I went to the Chaplain, he said he couldn't do anything til our commander came back.

So, there I was, po'd at being singled out for whatever the dirtbag was threatening me with, on a Fri. night, after getting off school at midnight.

I went to the church retreat anyways. How the rest of the story goes, I reckon I might tell a few folks privately, except to say that the dirtbag was immediately assigned to a WAF squadron across the street where any complaint against him would get him a general discharge at best. (Women in the Air Force).

So, I thank all veterans for their service, except I know like in any profession, there are some dirtbags - the military is no different.

A lot of folks, including me, refer to the "deep state". Well, the high profile extremely arrogant players in our gov who feel only THEY should be in charge of our gov.....they are the deep state.

If they can't control a president, convince him to let them run the country, they will try to ruin him.

They HATE any threat to their power and control - the power and control they thrive on.

I mean, go look it up - how many people died around the Clinton's, when they fell out of favor for different reasons.

Watch "Shooter" sometime - and you can get an idea what seems to be really going on in our gov.

This article talks about it. Those who refuse to give up that control and power.

https://redstate.com/mccabe/2024/02/08/tales-of-the-mccabe-who-are-the-military-national-security-personnel-working-against-trump-n2169793

Tales of the McCabe: Who Are the Military Personnel Working Against Trump?