THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump likely won the 2020 election after all

Of course the dems cheated to win the election - they were desperate after cheating led to higgardly's defeat in 2016 didn't work....

https://www.theblaze.com/columns/opinion/trump-likely-won-the-2020-election-after-all

"After extensive analysis using raw survey data coupled with mail-in vote totals, we concluded that mail-in voter fraud almost certainly changed the 2020 election outcome in all six crucial swing states."

and you have the fbi lies about hunter biden's laptop, lies, manipulation, etc etc etc. and ObaMao's former doj looked the other way, and intel officers sign a bogus letter, etc etc etc etc.

the deep state and these leftist dems have serious stuff to hide and worry about in terms of prosecution.

ever hear clapper or banner or strzok or dirty comey....being mouthpieces now? nope. It's all about keeping power and control and wealth no matter how low they have to go.

EVEN mccabe admitted the truth -

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-fbi-official-similarities-between-biden-and-hillary-clinton-reports-nauseating/ar-BB1i5wwE

Former FBI official: Similarities between Biden and Hillary Clinton reports ‘nauseating’

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He copy and pastes whatever he reads on RedState in such a blind, ignorant fury that he can't even keep the links straight. Sad. 

You wish, how you can be a graduate of ..."college" ? and you can't read people at all.

unless they are gay, maybe?

I type very, very fast, made an erroneous. no fury at all. no blindness at all. you make accusations based on how desperately you want "gay" to be normal and predominant. You lose.

49 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You wish, how you can be a graduate of ..."college" ? and you can't read people at all.

I type very, very fast, made an erroneous. no fury at all. no blindness at all. you make accusations based on how desperately you want "gay" to be normal and predominant. You lose.

Ah yes, the "I just type so fast" excuse

You've also really dialed up the "gay!" attempts at insults

Funny how the oldest, most decrepit, most senile folks here are also the most immature

"Wisdom" my ass. You're a certified dumbass 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ah yes, the "I just type so fast" excuseYou've also really dialed up the "gay!" attempts at insultsFunny how the oldest, most decrepit, most senile folks here are also the most immature"Wisdom" my ass. You're a certified dumbass 

maxresdefault-2701676400.thumb.jpg.cfe90e4456990b402eec6526cc54b6df.jpg

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Because he doesn't have anything useful to add so he acts like a dumbass, that's what their cult does.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Because he doesn't have anything useful to add so he acts like a dumbass, that's what their cult does.

All they do is sit there with that far away lost look  , Then its even more hilarious when they retort in a lispy , Whiney voice!

Fucking limp wristed quacks!

• Upvote 1

woody became the woodpecker when he constantly, seems like, always?, never has his? own opinions, just attacks others' opinions with asinine bs to apparently make him? feel like he is better than everyone else. 

pretty telling - something is significantly sad when someone does that.

That, and I once was asked a question, and I answered with a true story of how I nearly died in the very cold winter woods.

He ridiculed it for a long time. sad. That first time is when I finally gave up trying to converse with him on any subject. It just doesn't work.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woody became the woodpecker when he constantly, seems like, always?, never has his? own opinions, just attacks others' opinions with asinine bs to apparently make him? feel like he is better than everyone else. 

That, and I once was asked a question, and I answered with a true story of how I nearly died in the very cold winter woods.

He ridiculed it for a long time. sad. That first time is when I finally gave up trying to converse with him on any subject. It just doesn't work.

You just described a "Mamas boy"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You guys still crying about being losers? You should be used to all the losing by now. You have been losing for 6-7 years now.

image.thumb.png.ace81ed1a6fa3b0c69dd2c963541462d.png

Go ahead... paste more propaganda you are brain washed by... it's completely comical..

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

A map of the election result is "propaganda". 😆

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

Yeah election results by dumbrocrats... Keep swingin and a missin'.... You're an expert in being a dufus...

On 2/12/2024 at 11:34 PM, calfoxwc said:

file-i6C73e5GjHAPF2q3B8cohYrQ (1).jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1